New Origins P.1

[Japan, Mustafa]

Superheroes, they were almost everywhere in Japan. Ever since the first Quirk was discovered, the population of genetically powered individuals gew exponentially. It didn't matter what power you had, if you had the heart and the will to help others, you too could become a hero too.

For as long as pro heroes existed, the opposite made sure to carve its name. Villains were just as common and all too deadly, especially in a country such as Japan. While the threat of villainous presence shook many, it never detered one boy from following his dream.

[Bnha: The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol.1]

"Taeko Bi-han wake up! You're gonna be late if you sleep in any longer!"

Taeko's eyes shot open right as he quickly sat up in bed, he glanced at his clock as it displayed 8:15 AM. The young man yawned with a quick stretch before jumping out of his bed. He jumped up with nearly perfect and inhuman agility and landed with little to no noise.

"Coming!" He replied with a growing smile, quickly shaking off his tiredness. Today was going to be his first day of junior high, which meant only a few more years before he could start high school. While it was still a long way to go, in his mind it only meant to have more time to improve on his Quirk.

He put on his new uniform and grabbed his backpack, while moving as fast as he could. Taeko brushed his teeth aggressively before running out of his room, while simultaneously putting on his shoes. Taeko tied his second shoe before leaping down across his entire staircase. He rolled past the living room and stopped at the kitchen, where his both his parents were.

"Ah, there's our little Bat boy, good dreams I suppose?" Kaito Bi-han, his father, chuckled with a bright smile. Kaito was the number 55 pro hero in Japan named Spectoran. His Quirk provided him with heightened physical abilities and prowess, alongside boosting his natural regeneration.

"I'm a spider boy not a bat, dad." Taeko huffed, crossing his arms and looking away. "And one day I'm going to be called Spider-Man."

His mother Hitomi Bi-han giggled as she pinched before cheek. "I'm sure you are, but for now you're still our little spider boy, Taeko." The young child tried to keep his crossed arms but ultimately failed. She wore her hero costume, which was a bright blue and white spandex suit.

"Do you guys have to leave for another mission?" Taeko asked once he properly noticed their suits being worn. It wasn't uncommon for his parents to leave at random for spontaneous assignments.

"It'll only be for a few days, our agency has a lead on some stray villains working out of Zimbabwe." Kaito replied, holding information on the exact group they were going after. He never wanted to share information about villains to his son at this age.

Taeko pouted at the news, as he hated both of them leaving at the same time. "Don't worry, Akio will watch you and you can play with her sons too." His mother added.

He then looked over at the carton of orange juice across the room. "Come on..." He whispered. He then pointed his fingers at the object and waited, as if something were to happen.

Taeko kept quiet as he glanced between his parents, who were focused on their individual tasks. The young boy discretely extended out his arm, and held in the direction of the cartoon. Hitomi almost instantly caught onto this and began to smile.