Call of Corruption P.2

The next day, Taeko sat within his apartment working on his suit, adding the final touches. He sleepily arose from his a few hours ago, finding that it was only 5 AM. He couldn't get much sleep due to the immense anticipation he felt, only thinking about the impending skirmish.

He double-checked everything he needed, even making sure he had more than rough protein for webs. Taeko never really fought alongside allies before, except for when he worked with an old friend.

What worried Taeko more than the villains, was encountering Aeon again today. Both heroes would be present at U.A after having left each other for eight years. "What could I even say?" He queried, walking towards his mirror to put on his mask correctly. One of the hardest parts of being Spider-Man was fitting the mask over his hair.

"Hey Aeon, it's me Taeko your cousin. We grew up together, but because my secret life of being a vigilante ended up in flames, I broke your nose and I left." Taeko said before shaking his head, understanding that was the worst way to greet his family.

The beeping of his alarm brought his focus away from his opening line, and onto his phone. He got an alert from the agency, stating that it was time to head out. Taeko quickly put on the rest of his new suit and leaped out of his window.

Taeko didn't know much about the situation, only knowing that the school was threatened to be blown up in two days. At first, he was confused about why the heroes went earlier, but he realized that villains are untrustworthy. "Never thought I'd have to actually come here."

As he passed through the street leading up, swinging past the small stores he spotted the large building in the distance. Taeko sighed once he landed on the gate in front of the large school. The U.A building was comprised of four large structures and hallways that connected them.

The grass was a meadow-like, springy verdant wave that shook under the fall breeze. It wouldn't have been a pretty sight for Taeko if it weren't for the dozens of heroes gathered outside. Many of these people were familiar to him, but he hadn't met them in person. Last night, the agency had a dinner to prepare for the fight, but Taeko declined.

A few heroes noticed him and either waved or went back to their business. "Nothing seems wrong...and spidey-sense isn't going off," Taeko whispered, glancing around the towering school structures.

When his eyes met the entrance of the building, he nearly stumbled off the wall. Aeon and Ashido were now entering the building, followed by the same hero with blonde spiky hair. Taeko caught himself with his sticky hand and held onto the side of the wall. "Did he notice me? Should I go say hi?" He questioned himself, verging on the edge of following his cousin.

Once Aeon disappeared deeper into the building, Taeko decided against chasing after him. The situation at hand was more important than reconnecting. If everything went well for the heroes then Taeko would try and get back on good terms. "When was the last time he and Ashido were together?"

"Hey there!"

Taeko looked at the grass and found someone standing below him. They were a woman with long hair made from pure flames, and she wore a white uniform with a skirt with black pants. Both hands were placed on his hips while she grinned at the spider hero. She stood around 5'9, and something about her made Taeko blush.

 She stood around 5'9, and something about her made Taeko blush