The Spectacular Spider-Man

"The scene above can only be described as chaos and panic folks. Five hours ago the city received a broadcast from this building, where police found a startling threat to be real. The missing class of Mustafa Junior High are trapped inside their school bus, suspended high above the ground."

Hundreds of police and reporters all gathered around the scene, where the Goblin held his captives. The villain took refuge in the Yusai building, and made sure to keep himself protected. He layered the roof with bombs and kept his finger on the detonation trigger. The cities panic bled into the night, and the collective question remained unanswered.

Would Spider-Man return?

No heroes were present at the scene, since everyone took Goblin's threat at the highest stake. No chances were taken and thus no pro hero was visible to the villain. Besides the Goblin, many were currently engaged with the growing threat of Jikshour. Firetrucks and swat vans surrounded the building, making sure that no one got in or out.

The report covering the event stood infront of the building, showing the school bus. The yellow vehicle stood with the front leaning off the edge of the building. The structure that held them was an unfinished skyscraper. The children had fluctuated in terror over the hours, changing from scared to calm at the blink of an eye.

The child for their parents, and hoped that the unknown hero would save them. For these kids Spider-Man was simply a myth, so their faith in him was non-existent. His name was a fable to them, only acting as a bedtime story at night. The city of Mustafa all watched the coverage of the event, almost all eyes were tuned in.

Hideo sat on the couch with his parents, observing every second of the news. The young boy didn't know how to react, since no one heard about Spider-Man in so long. Every second the bus tipped over the edge, he hoped that Spider-Man would appear.

Everyone hoped to spot the red and blue blur of the hero who protected their neighborhood. The hero who helped them cross the street, fix their bikes, and made sure they could rest just a little bit easier.

As the cops looked at the hanging bus, they spotted the Goblin standing on his glider next to it. The snipers were positioned in hidden spots, resting their sights on the villain. They were ordered not to take a shot, as it could spiral into a darker scenario. A patrol car pulled into the area where the other cops were standing, honking to move the pedestrians who came to watch.

The door opened and out came the chief of the Mustafa police district. The glum look on his eyes watched helplessly as the hostage children looked down at them. "Alright what do we got? Any files or records on this bastard?" He spat, now staring at the flying Goblin.

"Uh, nothing sir, no official records or notes on this guy." One officer replied, nervously flipping through a notebook of registered Quirk users. The Goblin had only made his existence known in the recent hours, and the night of the Gala.

"Damn it," Stomped the chief, running a hand through his grey hair. He looked around in the sky, spotting nothing else heading towards them. A desperate sigh escaped him, before turning back to face his squad of officers. "What about the other one? Any sign that he'll show up?"

"None sir, we've had heroes, media, and our own men trying to keep an eye for him." One officer shook, trying not to fall down on the scene. His mind was collapsing by the minute, spotting his own son trapped inside the van. "He's not coming."

Instead of losing hope, the chief let out a heavy sigh. There was a proposed idea that they could use, if Spider-Man wasn't going to show up. "Bring in the decoy." He ordered, waving at the driver of a nearby swat van to come closer. Inside the van sat a man wearing a suit that closely resembled Taeko's first official one.