1. What to do??

Happy reading 😉😉

They used to be best friends but became enemies as soon as a woman come into their life. They start fighting, quarrel, do everything that an enemy does but they do care for each other from afar without knowing themselves. But the woman choose neither of them as she chooses their class teacher which made them even worse.

It is the first day of their last year of university. But it was welcomed by a good fight. They are non-other than Off and Gunsmile.

"Oii! It's hurt, Hin. Be gentle, will you?" After fighting for a long day, Off was treated by his youngest brother, New his Hin.

"If it is hurt then why did you involve the flight? Big brother, do you really have to fight with that man? And why did you two always fight as soon as you meet? Don't you guys have any shame?" New said as he treat the wounded area.

"Hin quit your lecture, it's all because he is always annoyed and also he is the one who started every time. It's not that I want to fight." Off pout.

"Off, New, Is Singto bac... Off baby, what wrong? How did you get this wound?" Their mother who come out of the kitchen said as soon as she see his son wounds.

"Of course from the fight. What else could it be from? You are the eldest among your sibling, Off. You are the role model for them, you need to be well behaved so they can follow your path" their father said. He just do a government job but it was enough to run his family. As the academic expenses of the kids are free as they are good in academics. If not they would be broken already.

"Papa, I..."His father interrupted.

"Look, son. They are from rich families who can do whatever they want and we what can we do when we don't have enough food to eat. Think carefully, Off. Will the fight give you any progress in your life?"

"But Papa, he is the want who always start. What can I do when he always target me? He always tried to annoy me and...." Again he was interrupted.

"If they start then you should stay calm and try to win their heart. Your calmness will give them shame and stop bothering you. Do you get what I mean, right?" This time his mother said.

"Yes, Mama I'll do it from tomorrow." Off said with a smile.

At that time, the second child Singto enter the room interrupting the conservation,

"I'm back" he kisses his father face and his mother.

"Ah... My son is back" their mother kiss him too and hug him.

He come and sit beside Off and said when he notice Off's wounded face,

"Big brother, you fight today too? When are you going to stop fighting, huh? You are already..."

"Singto, I'm enough of advice," Off said interrupted Singto.

"You guys talk then, I'll go to get ready for the dinner. Hin baby, come and help me" Their mother said and New give the kit box to Singto and follow their mother to the kitchen.

On the other hand,

"Bro, why did you involve in a fight every single day? Doesn't it pain? Don't you feel shame at all?" Earth is treating Gunsmile wound carefully.

"It's him!! It's him who starts first. You don't know anything he is so damn annoyed" Gunsmile responds with a little bit of fluster.

"If he is that annoyed why keep him?" The elder son speaks which make the two younger jump a little.

"I agree. If he doesn't want to fight every day, just kill him. If you are affairs, then leave him to me. I can handle" their father said.

"Dad! What are you talking about? You should teach brother Guna a lesson so as not to fight in the future instead of pushing him to fight." Earth shouted as soon as he heard his father word.