6. Apart

A/n: Thank you everyone for being interesting in my story 🙂🙂even if I'm not good. But I'll do my best to satisfy everyone😉😉. Please give some comments too🥺🥺, I like reading comments but it's pity that no-one gives to me😪😪

Will it be okay if I add some hot screen 😁😁

Happy reading 😉😉

It's their graduation day of them, so Joss and Luke throw a little party which Yubi and Ton attend. It is a small party, just six of them and their baby. That's when the talk start which makes New tremble.

"I'm planning to send Earth aboard for ..." Yubi start speaking but Earth interrupted,

"I don't want to..."

"You told us that you want to study abroad, your Dad and me already talk with..."

"If you want me to go then I'll go with New."

"Oh dear... don't you see my cute grandson is here, he needs one of you to take care of him. If you two go then who will take care of him, huh?" Ton said in a sweet and calm voice.

After thinking sometimes Earth said, "Then we..." But New cut him,

"That's good Earth...it's your dream, isn't it? You should go..."

"What about you? I don't want to separate with you, New... You also know that I can't live without you.." Earth states with teary eyes, holding New's hand tightly.

"I know but it's your dream to study abroad, just go... Uncle Joss and uncle Luke are also here, you don't need to worry about me, moreover ...mom and dad are also here too." New said with a smile. he is smiling to encourage his husband, inside he is already broken.

"Then, when will he leave?" Joss asked.

"They said it's will be best if he reach there early, so your brother already finished ticket booking for tomorrow..." Ton said with a little disappointed look.

"And don't worry about New... He will be staying with us in your absence..." Yubi said with a cheerful smile.

After discussing half an hour, they finally agree to send Earth aboard tomorrow and New living with Earth's parents. And finally, the couple left with a victory smirk.

Joss and Earth stayed behind by playing with the baby when Luke and New were busy washing the dishes, not because of dominance but because it was their turn.

While doing their duty, New seems absent-minded, so Luke went out after finishing his duty and told Earth to talk with New who doesn't even know that there is nothing to wash anymore. Before exiting the room, Luke turn off all the bulbs except some fairly light.

Without any sound, Earth enters the room slowly and hug New from behind. Feeling the warmth from his husband, New come back to his sense and start crying hugging the arm of his husband without looking back.

Putting his chin on New's shoulder, fixing his face on the side of New face, Earth also starts crying. The two stand there crying without moving an inch under the fairly light.

After some time, Earth slightly lowers his head gently kiss New cheek and slowly loosen his arms around New. He slightly lowered his body pick up New in the bridge style and went into their room.

He puts New on the bed who turn him his back. New really don't want to show his tear. Earth slowly climbed up the bed, lying down and hugging New from behind. He started kissing New nabe and unzipping New's pants.

{I'm not good in this area, so imagine yourself 😁😁}

After doing whatever they do, New who was in Earth embrace ask,