14. Intentionally

Bright was digging the food not caring about the state he received from the people around him, it's been so long since he ate the first food. Even since he started his internship, he becomes busy and reary eat if Frank didn't check him. The food which his grandma and his Papa cooked is good but you know eating something different is also had a different feeling with different taste.

The senior in the company always pick up on him so he is always busy and hardly meets his boyfriend, Win who is in his last year and also has a busy schedule. Nevertheless, he always makes time to pick up Frank by getting permission from the higher authority.

But today is his off day so he went on a date as his boyfriend also had a day off, so he was lost of time for picking up his younger brother.

"I know you are happy to see me but eat your food too or I'll." Bright as to his boyfriend who stare at him with a smile which never faded from his face with a giggle.

"Who said I'm happy to see you? I'm happy because of my Dad." Win scoffed and eat a spoonful of the fried rice.

"What about him?" Bright asked without looking up from his plate.

"You know Dad Earth and Papa Mix were so happy and lovely for a few months of their marriage but they become distant before a year. They tried to act as if they love each other but it is so obvious. Dad looks hurt and so much in pain while papa looks carefree. But yesterday I saw Dad smile and looked happy, that's why. And you know the treatment between Dad and Papa is different. Papa used to treat me so special when they are a newlywed couple but it is no different as he cares less about me." The win finished but Bright took half of his food from his plate and start eating.

"Maybe they are already makeup."

"I don't think so as Papa is now on a business trip and he is always angry when we call on his trip." Win state the matter of fact.

And they start discussing the possibility of Win's Dad's sudden happiness completely forgetting about Frank.

Frank was standing at the entrance waiting for his elder brother to come and pick him up. Not noticed the same Man from yesterday looking at him since he went out of his class.

The man walked up to him with a water bottle in his hand but an idea come to his mind as he saw the water bottle once again in his hand. With a smirk he reached the boy, the open the water bottle, start drinking and bump on the boy which result to pour the remaining water on Frank's shirt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I don't... Hey, I know you." The man said with a fake surprise.

"Oh hi, er... We bump yesterday too." Frank said blushing.

"Yes, and I'm so sorry please let me make it up to you." The man said with a guilty looked.

"It ... It's okay... I..." Frank said stuttering as his heartbeat was visible faster and louder.

"No it's not okay, I feel really bad for... Let's me just treat you a coffee, come." The man said and start dragging Frank by holding his hand.

Frank tried to argue but the familiarity of the man's hand made him unable to speak and let the handsome stranger drag him to a nearby cafe.

"So what do you want to have...?" The man asked after sitting at an empty table isolated from the other.

"Frank, my name. And I..." The man was stunned when he hear the name, he stare at the boy without hearing what he is saying.

{A/n: who do you think the man was? :^)}

"I'll get the same..." The man said when he saw the boy was stopped talking.

"Okay..." Frank said and turn his attention to the waiter who know when he come.

"But you have to pay, okay?" Frank said jokingly.

"Of course, I'll and do you want to change your shirt..." Earth said seriously.

"No, it's okay, it'll..." Earth cut the boy,

"No it's not ... Let's go shopping after this."

"Huh?"

"I mean I've to go shopping so why not you come along, I'm a bit lonely to go alone." The man said confidently as if he didn't say anything wrong.

"But..."

"Please help me choose some, I don't know..."

"Okay, I'll come but please drop me off before 5:30 pm okay?" Frank cut the puppy eyes off the man thinking it will not be a bad idea since it's been a long he goes shopping as his brother, grandma, and Papa is always busy, completely forgetting that the man in front of him was a complete Stanger.

"Yay!!! I'm so happy..." The man started acting like a child with his hand rising above. Frank laughed at his acting until the food arrived.

After eating the two get in the older car and drove away to a nearby mall. Reaching the mall Frank start dragging the man from one to another completely forgetting that he is not his friend or anything but a complete Stanger. In the end, the man brought two shirts and Frank had twice the dozens of things.

"I'm sorry I didn't wait for you..." Frank come out to receive the call from his brother while Earth was paying only to say the same things.

"Hello big brother, I know you are on a date so Chimon and I went shopping."

"But Chimon say he is at home," Bright said with concern.

"Ae... We were pranking on you..." Frank responds calmly but his heartbeat is visibly audible.

"Then give the phone to him."

Cold sweat was coming down from his forehead, "Okay, Chimon take, huh where did that boy go?" Taking the phone a little far from his ear but kept it to hear what he said on the other end, "Miss, do you see my friend?... Oh, thanks... Sorry, bro, Chimon went into the changing room."

"Okay then don't be late I'll inform Papa."

"Yes, big brother" Frank smirked hanging up and calling Chimon,

"Chim, please tell my family we went shopping after class today if they asked, okay? Thank you, bye." Without waiting for a response he cut the call.

"Are you ready to go home?" The man said after finished paying.

Frank doesn't want to say no and spend more time with the man but, "yes let's go."

"Or do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sorry, I'm a bit tired, maybe next time."

"Next time?" The man raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you brought me so much and I want to treat you something too," Frank said blushing wishing for a hole so that he could jump.

"Okay then let's go." And the man drove Frank home.

"Thank you for your time, Frank, I had a good time and I hope we can have a time for each other again." The man said smiling.

Ignoring the familiarity of hearing his name, Frank smiled sweetly, "no, it's me who should thank... By the way, I still don't know your name?"

"Oh Earth, just call me Earth."

________&_______&_______&___________

What do you think about this chapter?

Hope you like it ♡(> ਊ <)♡