3. Run away

Happy reading 😉😉

As soon as he walks out of the cafe, he bumps into a person which makes both of them falls on the flood. With a sound, the ground is filled with the goods but the two bumpers just staring at each other.

"Oii! Mix, are you okay?" Kaothang who came along said which makes the end of the eyes contact of the two bumpers.

"I'm sorry..." Earth said and start picking the goods.

"I'm sorry... I'm in hurry please excuse me..."

Earth runs away from Mix without noticing the thing that he forgets to give after picking up. He did run faster but he still lost the track of New. With disappointment he turned around when he felt a pat on his shoulder, only to meet a person looking at him with a wide smile.

"Uncle Jo..."Earth hug his uncle and start the tear that he hold back start falling silently, "Why don't you come little earlier? You know, I..."

"I know,but I come now." Uncle Jo interuppted Earth as he let go of the hug with a smile but shock when he saw the tears on Earth face, "Ohh Earth, I'm sorry... Don't cry,you are not a kid anymore."

"Yes, it's not time for cry... Uncle I need your help..."

Earth run away as he saw his two brothers coming in his direction. Uncle Jo sit on a table and wait the two brothers to reach the table.

"Where is he running?" Foei asked as soon as he arrives.

"Washroom... Sit, you two. It's been so long since we ate together. Maybe it was since..."

"New!!" They heard Earth voice which interuppted their conversation.

"You said, he went to the washroom!!" Foei shouted angrily and run away with Gunsmile.
.
.
.

The siblings walk out of the cafe with gloomy news. Seeing the expression of their younger brother Off said,

"Is that Earth, the boy ..." But interrupted by New,

"Yes, big brother... I'm sorry..." New start crying, he fell embraces. He is the youngest child among them so he is a little bit spoiled. And he's the only one who is in the relationship. They always warned him. If he wants, just date a normal person not rich. But he never listens to them instead he always said 'Earth is not like that... He will never betray me.'

Clenching his fist and Offside hugged his younger brother with the other arms and said with a little laugh,

"Why are you sorry for? Just forget about him now let's go... I'm very sleepy."

At that moment Singto who walk behind them suddenly smiles, he provokes Off nabe and points ahead of them. Off looks up and saw a handsome man with a perfect suit coming in their direction with a phone in his ear. The man is tall with a good looking face, a little bit thin but not so thin, it's a perfect body for a man. His step was steady, calm but a bit furious. His handsomeness is, even more, brighter with the smile, he kept when talking with whoever was on the other side of the phone. But a portion of sadness can be seen from his perfection.

He keeps smiling but the call seems to be very important as the seriousness is still clearly visible. With a mix of emotions, the man steps are suddenly stopped and turn into the corner with the phone still in his ear.

"Hin, will you be okay, if you go home alone? We really need to be somewhere and it's urgent." Singto asked.

Off side-eye Singto with little irritating, he don't want to leave New alone especially after seeing Earth like that. He really worried about his brother but a chance like this can't get easily, so he has to give in and follow Singto tricks.