12. New beginning

It is the next day, the room was so tense so Joss suggests listening to music,

"Let's listen to this music... It's trending now..."

~You left me... But I still miss you~~
Unable to forget one bit~~
Where should I go~ is there somewhere I can go~ so that I can forget about you~
And rest for a bit from everything~~

Unaware of becoming dawn, unaware of darkness passing each other as I keep dreaming, keep dreaming~~
I'm crazy~ I don't know where my mind is~ where my heart is~~

Trying to forget about you is tiring as it keeps making me remember you even more~
Mine hear~~ my mind~~ I don't know where they went ~~~ but they left me in this darkness~~
Making me weaker~~ as my mind is filled with you~~~

You left me... But I still miss you~~
Unable to forget one bit~~
Where should I go~ is there somewhere I can go~ so that I can forget about you~
And rest for a bit from everything~~

{I just make this up, don't blame me for not being good... It's my first time writing}

"Even the song mock me..."

Earth starts crying, the song is hit on him so hard. that Joss quickly turns it off as Luke nudges him.

"Hey... Why are you keep crying over that monster?! First, he kills your brothers second he kills his brothers and now he tries to kill you..." Ton enter the room with a girl behind her and start making fuse, seeing Earth crying,

"Stop crying and meet Nancy, you remember right and you two will be engaged..."

Nancy is so beautiful with a thin but not so thin body, it's perfect. With long hair. If a man saw her, he'll like her at that very moment but it's not the case for now as every single man in that room is gay. She is a childhood friend (well only to her) of Earth and she is obsessed with Earth. She is a rich spoilt brat and is just back from Uk. Whenever she comes, Earth runs to Joss and Luke's house to stay so they know, and one more thing that's why he is different from others.

"Please just shut up and go away. Just go!! I don't want to see you all. Please Uncle Jo please tell them to go away
..." Earth start sobbing.

"Are you raising your voice to me for the monster?! Now that I was planning to go easy on you but you are not giving a choice noe Earth, you will get Nancy next week. And that's final!!" Ton shouted which cause Joss, Luke and Earth to fume in anger.

" No, you are the master here. If you haven't set me up with Aye, both our brothers won't die. If you don't fake your death then My Hin won't leave me... You are a monster, you didn't want your child's happiness but yours. Marrying someone is my future, the one that you want me to marry is living with me, not with you. How can I be happy..." Earth said with tears still on his face, but the girl Nancy interrupted her,

"Don't worry Earth, you will love me eventually... I'll make sure of you. So get ready for our marriage..."  Hearing her Ton smiles proudly.

"For your information I'm gay... And now get lost!!!" Earth shouted but

"Wow... You are so sexy. You are so hot when you are angry but don't worry, I care less about your sexuality. I'll take you straight and be my husband." Nancy said with a smile.

Earth look at her disbelieves in disguise, "You are so shameless..."

"Don't say that, so where do you want to celebrate our wedding?" Nancy asked as she tries to touch Earth's face but flinched,

"You are too much... You are making us all uncomfortable, so shameless... Just get out of here, you are making my son sicker. Get out!!" Luke shouted as he can't stand shameless of the girl.

"My son? Huh? You are the shameless one here. How dare you claim my son Earth be your son?! Fucking faggot..." Ton chuckle.

"And who are you claiming me your son then? Look let me introduce myself, these two handsomes are my parent, my Papa Luke and my Dada Joss. He is the document..." Earth smirk and give the document.

"How...? When...?" Ton didn't know what to say when he saw the signature of his husband and her.

"Big brother gave the document and made us sign. It's not..." Joss tried to speck but Ton interrupted,

"I can't believe this... Don't worry, your payback is on the way, Nancy..."

"I'll let it slip for today but don't be too happy Earth, one day I'll take you straight and be mine so wait for it..." With a smirk they left the room, leaving the stunned family.

After a few minutes of thinking, Joss asked Earth in a serious tone,

"Earth, what do you want to do now?"

"Dad, Papa *smile* I want a peaceful place that can be settled so that I can clear my mind... I want to take a rest from everything..."

Luke championships come up and hug him, Luke and Joss want to be a father for a long time but today Earth fulfils their dream by calling 'Dad', and 'Papa' they are overwhelmed.

"Let's discharge today itself, I don't want to wait for tomorrow."

"I'll bring whatever you want... Then I'll go and meet your doctor for discharge."

It's been five days since Earth discharge, and he is now driving his car to the village where is Dada Joss brought a farmhouse for him. As he drove he saw the road has branches, so stop the car and step out but fall when a bicycle hit him.

"Arg... What the...? Are you crazy or blind or deaf or something!! How can you stand in the middle of the road?!"

After standing up and checking himself out, he looks at the person. A person is a man in his twenties with pale skin, looks so handsome, tall, board the shoulder, glancing at him with his almond-like eyes. The surrounding area scattering with fishing rods and baskets.

"I'm sorry..." Earth apology but the area where the accident happened is not the roadside, not the middle.

The person's eyes soften when he saw Earth's face fully.

"It's okay... It's partly my fault too..." The person said with a blush.

"Okay... So do you know, which direction is Mr Lee farm...?" Earth said as he feel familiar with the person.

"Oh go this direction..." Point his finger on the left side and run away with his basket and fishing rod, wheeling the bicycle.

"What's your name?" Earth yells remembering the person and looking at the ring on his ring finger.

_____________&______&______&________

Guess the person??