9. Suspicious

A/n: I don't know why but I don't like happy endings...

"Do you understand? Speak! Are you dumb?" The woman shouted to the small 2 years old child (+some months) who shivering in fear.

"Yes, grandma I und-erst-and..."

"Good, come now. Let's put some clothes..." Ton said as she start dragging the kid.

Along the way, little Frank try not to cry as the hold in his hand by her grandmother is hurting him but he can't able to voice out as afraid if she would do something more painful like the old days.

"Now tell me, what colour do you want to wear?" Ton said as he pick up the kid in her arms as she saw the painful look of her grandson.

"Sky colour ..." Frank said with puppy not sure if his grandma will accept or not.

"That call 'light blue', say?" Ton said with a chuckle.

"Light ... Bu..lu..." Frank with a lot of difficulties said with a many of blink.

"No, not like that. Blue  come again." Ton said after a satisfactory laugh.

"Blu...luu..." Frank said cute and pout not having the same pronunciation.

"Okay, it's better than nothing. Now, let's take a bath first okay?" Ton said as she pinch the smaller cheek softly with a lovely smile.

"Okay~"

Ton is not a bad grandma, she just released her anger to her grandson, furthermore, the look of the kid is very similar to New which gives her the reason to be angry more. Her husband has no different.

It's the day of Earth comes back, Frank is happy about that. Earth was given one day for a month to talk with his family, so the father and son relation his good. 'he was out.' , 'he said he won't be able to stay if he talk so he refused.', 'office' That's all they said to him when he asked for New to put on the frame, he just smile thinking how much New love him.

"Dada..." When Frank saw Earth, he immediately run toward him happily.

With a big smile, Earth bends down and pick up the running son in his arms and start kissing his son's face all over with 'I miss you. And Frank just gigged cutely at his father. From the distance, Ton and Yubi with a smile look at the duo lovingly. Also, the people around them, look at their cuteness admiring, some record their movements.

"I miss you, miss you so so much. And your Papa too. Where is he? Did he not come?" Earth said looking around as the smile on Frank's face faded and change into a teary face.

"Dada, Papa leave me. Grandma also said he didn't love me and you too. Dada, please search for Papa." A fat tear falls on the cheek of the kid.

"Okay, let's go..." Earth gently wipes Frank's tear and start working but thinking,

"Can't he just take a day off for today?"

In the car, on the way back, Ton starts crying telling how New lie about his death, running away leaving his small son and getting ting married.

"STOP THE CAR!!" Earth shouted interrupting her mother, "Shut the fu*k up!! I know my Hin better than you." And then he opens the door to get out of the car with nervous Frank in his arms.

"Open the trunk," Earth shouted from outside, get his leagues and walk away leaving the worried parent with a sigh.
.
.
.
"Uncles!!" Earth called out as he runs toward the horrified Joss and Luke with Frank in his arm.

"... Earth?"

"Yes, it's me, Uncle. Don't you remember me?"

"Ain't you dead? They said you are dead and your..." Joss said interrupted by Earth's shout.