8. Back

/Please ignore the mistake./

*Cough*cough*

New was sick and was sleeping on the bed when Karn enter the room.

"Hey, you monster!! Why are you still sleeping?"

New was startled as his mother-in-law bang in his room,

"Mom, I have a fever and little headache so I..."

By cutting New, the mother-in-law said, "the pipe is under construction and you know we have to use water from downstairs, right?"

"yes, mom..." New nod.

"then why are you still sleeping? ARE YOU HOPING US TO CARRY WATER FROM DOWNSTAIRS?"

Baby Frank wake up, startled by his grandmother's shout and start crying.

"I--I'll --I'll bring their Mom," New said stuttering with Frank in his arms as he exit the room.

"And stop the kid crying, it's annoyed!"

With baby Frank in his back, two large buckets in each hand and New climbs up the stairs, this is the second time but he was about to faith.

"Mom, there is the water..." in a full red face sweat was all over with heavy breath New informed.

"water is spilt all over the floor. Don't you know how to bring a bucket? Go and mob it all."  the mother shouted and ordered again, "your father and I will have to go somewhere, go cook for us after mobbing it all."

"Okay ... Mom..."

"Ahh!!!"  After getting out of the washroom, Ton slides and sit on the floor which left it unclear when New mob the floor.

"I know that monster left this on purpose so I'll slide... How dare he! I'll show him what I can do today..." With that Ton enter the kitchen and shout, "You monster!! Are you planning to kill me?"

New states spill the water which is about to boil.

"Mom, I-- I-- cook..."

"I asked you what are you doing?!"

New trembles a little and start answering, "I'm-- I'm not feeling well so I--I--"

"So you are trying to bath with hot water, right?" Ton said by raising her eyebrows suspiciously. Seeing New nods, she rushes towards him and pour the whole water on New.

"You want to bath with hot water, right? But now you are finished. Go mob this and do your duty. Hurry!!" Ton shouts and exits the room.

New stood there motionless, eyes wide open, he didn't even get a chance to shout. Wiping the tear that falls slowly, he starts doing his duty. He enters his room with Frank's milk after finishing his duty, by the time Ton and Yubi are already gone. But New fever and headache become women.

After making sure baby Frank was sleeping, New went out of the house to buy some med but after reaching the pharmacy he remembers that he didn't have any money with him, tear falling on his pale skin.

After thinking sometimes, New borrow a phone from a stranger to call Namtan and buy the med.

"New... Son, New... Wake up... New ..." New slowly open his eyes and show the worried Karn.

"I'm sorry Mom, I'll go back to wake... Where is my baby? Frank... Frank..." New was trying to get up from the bed and call Frank.

Karn pull New and cup his face and said slowly, "New, son... It's me. Are you okay?"