5. Returning

Happy reading 😉😉😉

It's been one and half years since New and Earth disappeared, there are many changes in these periods. Tony was paralysed and unable to walk after hearing his son's news. Because of the sick leave, Tony had submitted, his income was also cut off. So Manao starts working to run the family such as buying groceries, medicine, bills etc. Their health, body becomes incomparable with their ages.

On the other hand, Ton and his husband don't seem to worry much. The first few months, they were suffered, unable to sleep, did work but now they eat as they are, do work as they are as if nothing has happened.

.
.
.

Luke and Joss were in the kitchen when they heard the sound of a car followed by a sound of a baby crying. With a confused face, Joss asked,

"Any guest?"

Luke shakes his head and responds, "No..."

"Ok...You finish cooking, I will go and see..." With that Joss come out of the kitchen.

He was shocked when he saw the visitors. After looking with his mouth wide open, he starts shouting as if someone is Killing him,

"Luke!! Luke, where are you? Come out!! Quickly!! Luke!!"

Turning off the stock, Luke run out with anxiety. But as soon as he step out of the door, he was equally shocked as his husband.

"Look, who is here?" Joss said with a smile.

"What the .... Earth?" Luke rush towards Earth and hug him tightly, "where were you, huh? Do you know how worried we are? You naughty kid!"

"Oh... Uncle, I'm sorry but I'm not a kid anymore anymore" Earth said with a pout, he clears his throat a little and continue, "Look, this is my husband and this is my son... Isn't he the cutest?"

Joss and Luke suddenly realise that there is also someone, not sure who is 'he' that just mentioned. They turn and saw the awakening New who has a puffy eye with a baby in his arms.

"Ohh New, how are you, dear? You must be tired... Come, give me my grandson, huh? I'll feed him some milk"

Luke take his grandson from his son-in-law and went up to the kitchen to feed the baby.

Earth side hug New who is about to cry, he is also ready to cry. Seeing the condition of the couple, he directed them to sit. Luke also come out with the baby who drinks the milk hungrily.

Joss and Luke always wanted to have a baby. As Joss was a stepbrother of Yubi, Earth father, Foei and he had a small ages gap as a reason Foei never called him 'Uncle'. Because of business, Joss was married at the age of 21 with Luke, he agreed as he was hoping that his father and brother would treat him as a family. But the marriage became the reason to drown him however he didn't hate them as he considered them as family. With the help of Luke's family, they were finally able to settle down in a house when they were graduated. In that year, Earth was born. So they requested to adopt Earth from their brother but always rejected by saying, 'How can my baby be better if a gay rise him?'. But Earth was fond of his uncles so he had always with them as a reason Joss house is filled with baby toys.

"Don't cry... I'm sorry...." Earth wipe the tears on New's face and hug the others as he feels the drops of tear fall. He wipes it quickly before anyone notices but fails to hide it from his Joss.

"It's not your fault... Earth. I--I--" New responses, he was still in Earth chest.

"Shh... Don't cry. I know I understand..." Earth said as he pats New hair softly.