7. New life

Happy reading 😉😉

*Knock... Knock...*

"Hello, may I come in?" Nantan said as she knock on their head office's door.

"Ah! Namtan, come in." Namtan come in followed by shy New, " oh! Who are you with? Come sit." Tay asked noticing someone.

"Oh... He is sir Tony's son... He is told to join in here by dying and hardness..." Nantan said and sit in the chair with New who haven't looked up since he come, in front of Tay.

Sitting in front of him, Tay finally saw and recognised New. With a smirk, he extends his hand,

"Hello, I'm Tay. And you?"

'This is the third time, I introduce. Will you still not going to tell me your name?' Tay thought.

New slightly look up at Tay and accept the hand and responds,

"I'm New... It's nice to meet you, Mr Te."

'What? He doesn't remember me? And what is this Te? But it's okay, I finally got to know his name...' Tay smiled in his thought without retrieving his hand.

New has a hard time trying to remove his hand from Tay's without getting Namtan attention, but

*Ahem...ahem*

Namtan clears her throat which makes Tay come back to his senses and let of New hand and laugh awakening. He said New to give his documents. After checking sometimes he returned it by saying,

"Alright then. Namtan, please direct New to his seat and teach him..."

"Alright then." Namtan interrupted Tay and walk out of the room with New as if she owned the place.

Tay looked at the retrieved figure for a while then he took out a ring with 'New' printed on it as a smile spreading on his face and say,

"So, New is your name." Kiss the ring and put it back in his pocket.
.
.
.

"Sign this," Ton said as put a documental paper in front of New.

New was about to drink water after trying to put the baby to the bed for a long time but was interrupted by Ton.

"Mom, what is this for?" Now don't feel good about this.

"Ain't you a graduated person? Read and sign the paper." Ton said with frustration and she continued, " and Who is your mom? Don't call me, I'm not mom. You are a monster who eats all of my sons and even your brothers. And I'm sure that you will eat many people in the future too..."

With teary eyes, New without response start reading the paper,

'Since Earth is not here anymore, I agree to all the following words:-

a) I go home with my will.

b) I'll consider Earth's family as a stranger, didn't greet each other even if we meet outside.

c) I won't claim Frank as my son after I step out of this house.

d) my relationship with Frank and Earth's family are all ended here. If I try to get close or claim, then I accept whatever the punishment they give.'

After reading he looks up at Ton but notices the sleeping baby Frank in her arm. With a startled look he said,

"I can't... I can't sign this... Frank was sleeping mom, I'll ..."

"I'll drop Frank from here if you refused to sign..." Ton interrupted as she went to the balcony.

"Please don't, I don't want to lose my baby too ... Please mom give my son to me, I'll sign it but please mom don't make me separate with my baby."