2. Meeting

Happy reading 😉😉

It is early morning when Foei opens the door of Earth's room and enter. He doesn't want to walk up to his youngest brother when he sees Earth is sleeping soundly without blankets. He slowly put on the blanket and looks around the room. He trun to look at the sleeping brother when he heard some noise of Earth turning around for an uncomfortable posture which makes the blanket fall. He come near and try to fix the blanket but saw the large handprint on the younger face. He feels pity for his brother. He thought,

'He must be in pain' and slowly pat the area which makes Earth open his eyes,

"Big brother, please give me some more minutes... I want to sleep more" And continue sleeping.

"Is this still hurt?" For ask as he keeps touching the area.

"Hng..." Earth without opening his eyes nod his head and said, " My stomach... Hurt too... From hungry and the kick from Dad... Big brother, let me sleep some more minutes please"

Foei felt a touch in his heart, "Okay, sleep then. But you have to when I come after 30 min. I'll go and inform the maids to make your breakfast"

"Hng, thank you, big brother..." with that Earth turn into the other side and continue sleeping, " I'm ....so ... Hungry"

'After so much happened, but you still respect me. Earth, I am sorry please forgive big brother' Foei thought and smile sadly looking at the sleeping brother and exit the room.

He went to the kitchen and start making breakfast. After finishing making, he comes to Gunsmile's room and awakes him up.

"Gun... Gun... Wake up, it's already late" Foei continue with an irritating voice, "And go wake up the brother of yours"

Gunsmile nod and went to the washroom.

After finishing his morning duty, Gunsmile went to Earth's room and smile as soon as he saw his brother sleeping position, one leg inside the blanket and one's outside, half of the blanket was fall on the ground. He went inside and sit beside his sleeping brother.

"Earth, Earth... Wake up already... If you don't, then I'll pour water on you... Wake up... Earth" Gunsmile slowly shake his brother to awake.

Earth sit up with his eyes still close and said, "Big brother It's already been 30 min... I just sleep but..."

Gunsmile laugh at his brother acting and said but still confused by his brother reply," yes it's already been 30 min, so wake up... The maids already make breakfast for you"

"Ok" without opening his eyes Earth went to the washroom.

Gunsmile exit from Earth's room and go to do his task which was ordered by his father.

After freshing up, Earth went to the kitchen and saw his favourite dishes on the dining table. With a smile, he sits and starts eating without noticing his big brother who secretly looks at him eating.

"Ah! This is so delicious!" Earth exclaimed which makes Foei smile widely. It's not that Foei doesn't love his youngest brother, he is a caring brother, it's just that he can't take it when Earth is so stubborn, always ...right and more handsome. He even beat people to death who kick his brothers by mistake. But he can't take it when Earth is always better than him in every way. And also the main reason is he doesn't know how to express his love, his kindness.

"Big brother, cooking skills is the best"

'You still know my skill...'

After watching Earth eats for a while, he trun to leave the kitchen but saw his father coming. He come towards Earth and shouted,