15. Have to break up?

'Ah! I'm in love now... I'm in love with Earth... Earth, I love you...'

With this thought, Frank enters his room and falls onto the bed dramatically with his hand extending which the shopping bags still hold. Dropping the bags he takes an extra pillow, hugging it with the face of exited or disabilities. Then he tossed the pillow to the other side and lie on his stomach with the pillow covering his head, he start streaming which gain his grandmother's attention.

Seeing that one of the room light is on, Earth smile with a last glance and drive away with a thought,

'ah... I'm in love with this kid. I love Frank, God I already miss him'

Upon the way, he keeps smiling remembering the kid but his smile faded when he saw his husband. husband, huh?

Earth and Mix love are already falling out but they keep pretending to love each other. Earth already know Mix was cheating on him but he didn't have any proof. He did love his husband but can't stand anymore when he wasn't allowed to touch, give a cold shoulder, or didn't talk to or look at him. He tried to divorce but when he looked at his son he can't do it.

Without looking at his husband who was sitting in the living room with a cup of tea, he walk towards his room but stop when his son call him,

"Papa, Dad... I've something to talk to you two." Small voice with his head down, finger playing with his shirt Earth knows the talk will be important.

"Win, come here... Come to Dad and say what you want to talk about..." After sitting, Earth calls his son to sit with him with a smile and a soft tone.

The win comes and sits beside Earth still looking down, fingers playing with his shirt to ease his nervousness.

"Win dear, tell us..." Mix said softly Earth roll his eyes.

"I'm dating someone and it's a ... a guy." Staying still in his poster, Win said with his eyes closed tightly.

"Oh... My baby is already grown up, huh? So tell me who is he? Who is his parent? Don't get Dad wrong I just one to know him, and it doesn't matter if he is poor because my properties will be all our and his one day. So tell me." Earth is acting like a teenager, seeing his father's mood Win relaxes and starts smiling and tells his father,

"His name is Bright, he has one little brother with his grandma and his father... What's his name..."

'It's not who I'm thinking, right?' Earth thought remembered his beloved ex-boyfriend, New who he was still in love with.

"Oh... His name is New, he is also a businessman Dad, don't you know him?" Win asked casually.

It's hit Earth that he start an outbreak, standing up and pointing his finger at Win, "NO!! YOU CAN'T DATE HIM!! BREAK UP NOW!! BREAK UP!! DO IT NOW!!!!"

The win was startled, he look at his father with shock at how fast his mood is changed. He tries to speak but his Dad is already gone with a furious Mix behind him. Win also followed them afterthought but stop when he heard his Papa question his Dad,

"Why can't he date him?"

"Because he is New's son!!"

"So?"

"So..." Earth chuckled and start shouting, "They are practically step-brothers, Mix!!"

'What? Step-brother?' Win thought in disbelief and continue listening.

"So what? You two are no longer a married couple and one more thing he is not our kid nor that kid is New." Mix also start shouting but said slowly in the last part by turning his face from his husband.

Earth gulps and responded in disbelief, "Mix... How can you... How can you say that? He is our son..."

And Win starts crying remembering that he is an orphan.

"What? I'm telling the truth. And also I'm tired of babysitting him..." Mix said in a lazy tone with a yawn climbing up to his bed and laying down, without any care.

"Babysitting? As if you raised him. Do you even know what his favourite dish is?"

"I don't care what is his like or dislike as long as he is out of my sight. I'm so done with his bullshit."

"MIX!!" Earth marched toward the sleeping Mix but stop and went outside almost running when he saw the crying Win.

The mix looks up when he heard the faded footsteps and sighs when he didn't see Earth. He then take out his phone and sent a text to the contact My beloved husband,

'hey love, are you there?'

'is everything alright there, sweetheart?'

'I fight with Earth today, it's pretty big so I think I'll receive my divorce papers will be tomorrow.'

'thank God... It's happy news. Now we can claim Drake as our son not only for mine.'

'yes, I'm happy too and I already miss you. You know we just departed today but it feels like a year to me.'

'me too. So is it true that Earth's sun is dating my baby, Bright?'

'yes, and I hope they can get together without any obstacles caused by us.'

'hope so... Drake is back, I've to cook good night love.'

'good night my love, say hi to Drake for me.'

'i'll' reading the last text with a smile he went to sleep.

On the other hand, Win is crying in Earth's embrace. The sobbing Win spoke,

"Dad, how come me and Bright are step-brothers?"

With a sigh, Earth says with his hand still patting his son's head, " it's a long story Win..." And Earth starts telling about him and New, how he lost Frank.

"... So you become stepbrother. That's why I forbid your relation."

"I understand Dad... I'll break up with him. It's already late Dad you should go and get some sleep, I'm tired too." Win said which Earth agree.

After making sure his Dad was gone, Win texted Bright to come and wait for thirty minutes for Bright to arrive.

Just as he stepped out of his house, he was already in someone's arms.

"Win, are you alright? Do you get hurt?" And Bright starts checking his boyfriend only to stop.

"... Let's break up Bright."

"...Okay./?"

______________________________________

Don't blame me I also have no clue when and how did the plot is changed ಠ﹏ಠ

But I hope you like and support my story...

So what do you think about his chapter?

I hope it is not boring...