𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Lia's POV

I fell asleep on the bed waiting for Jungkook. I sit up on the bed rubbing my eyes. I look around for any signs of Jungkook but found none. I feel the same heart-wrenching feeling again and I run to the closet taking out my clothes and rush to the bathroom. I strip the lingerie and step into the shower. I feel the hot water pour down my head and drip down my body. I cry my heart out as the water from the showerhead flows down my cheeks along with my tears. I step out stand in front of the mirror and my eyes fall onto the scar on my shoulder. The bullet wound... Hot tears start streaming down my face thinking back to the days he loved my scars and showered kisses on them telling me that they remind him of my love for him. Maybe now he hates me for my scars.

I wipe my tears and wash my face. I quickly put on my clothes and step outside the bathroom to see Jungkook enter the room.

"Oh," Jungkook sighs seeing me, "I'm sorry about last night. I had too many things to go through. I'll make it up-"

"No," I clench my jaws in anger, "You don't have to."

He looks at me and notices my red and puffy eyes, "Were you crying-"

"It doesn't matter," I cut him off, "You can go back to your company," my voice breaks.

"Lia," he coos, "I'm sorry! I had so much to do. Come, I'll make you breakfast, okay? Let me change."

"I don't want your breakfast and sorry's," I cry and I sit on the floor. He crouches beside me holding onto me, "What's wrong? I'm so sorry I- I didn't have time to check up on you."

"I just wanna be a better girlfriend," I sob, "I wanted to make you feel good last night," he probably didn't even understand what I said, "I wanted to help you relieve stress and- and you d-didn't even come home. I w-waited for you!"

"What? Baby, get up," he says and picks me up placing me on the bed, "You wanted to make me feel good? What for, baby? I am already good."

"No," I hiccup, "You're stressed and angry all the time."

He chuckles, "I'm sorry, baby," he pecks my forehead, "Now what did you want to do last night? We can do it now. I am free for the whole day."

I look up at him in hope, "Really?" I kneel and grab onto his shirt, "Will you really be here the whole day?"

"Yes," he grins, "Whole day. Now, what did you want to do?"

"I..." I look down, "Can you wait outside the room? Just a few minutes."

"You got me all to yourself and you're asking me to go outside?" He fake cries as I push him out. I hurry to find a nice set of lingerie and put it on. I sit on the bed with the blanket wrapped around me and call Jungkook in.

"I swear I'm gonna-" He pauses as he looks at me wrapped in a blanket and quirks an eyebrow, "What? Why are you-" I pull the blanket off my body and his jaw drops. His eyes rake me up and down sending chills down my spine. I already felt a pool between my legs from his stare. He licks his lips, "So this is what you wanted to do last night, baby?" He chuckles, "I can't believe I missed this."

"I- I was planning to ride you so you can relax and feel good," I say shyly.

"You think you can still do that?" He smirks, "I think I do need some relaxation," he takes off his coat and unbuttons his shirt, "Oh, baby," he groans, "You look so pretty in purple. You should wear this one often."

"But you tear them away," I reply as my eyes travel down to his crotch where his bulge was clearly seen. I gulp and look up to see his perfectly toned chest.