𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Jungkook holds Lia close as they board the ship.

"We're rich!" He hears a man yell, "We won't stay in the same room as poor people."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and pushes through the crowd with Lia. Hoseok and the driver follow them.

"Sir, would you rather make it to Japan away from this hell or stay here and die?" The officer asks fuming, "Everyone's equal to the zombies. You all are humans are they will attack every human in their sight. You get that?" He steps aside, "Now, you can go in and find a place to sit or get out of the ship. If you throw a tantrum, we'll just throw you out."

The rich man cowers and walks forward along with the 'poor' people murmuring swears at them. 

"You okay, Lia?" 

She nods and I pull her closer, pushing through the crowds.

"You shall settle in this room till we reach Japan," the officer announces before leaving the room. 

I sigh and place a kiss on Lia's forehead, "Baby."

"Yeah?" She looks up at me.

"We'll be okay," I smile at her softly, "We'll reach Japan and we'll be happy, okay? I'll be with you always. I'll love you like you deserved to be loved."

"I love you so much, Jungkook," she hugs me tighter and I place a heavy kiss on her forehead.

"I love you more," she replies with a sweet and lovestruck grin. So pretty, I think to myself. How did I get the prettiest girl in the world? 

I pull her into a soft kiss. She hums into the kiss and grabs onto my shirt. I pull back to see her eyes watery. I cup her cheeks, "What's wrong?"

"I feel so happy," she sobs softly, "I can't believe that we're gonna be okay. I feel so happy in your arms. I am so happy."

"I'll always be here for you," I place my cheek on her head, "You'll always have my arms open for you. I'll never leave you."

"Not like I'll let you leave," she chuckles through her tears snivelling. 

"You won't leave me, right?" I with a huge grin already knowing the answer.

"Never," she grins, "Never."

"I saw this trash bag filled with snacks," Hoseok interrupts our moment and gives it to Lia, "Have something."

"Oh," she smiles, "I took it from the college kitchen. You can have something too."

"Sure," Hoseok sits beside us pulling a few snacks out of the bag and opening it, "Ah! Food," he grins as he munches the snacks, "Thank you so much, Lia."

"Your welcome," Lia shifts resting her head on my lap. I smile softly petting her hair.

"My good girl," I whisper and she blushes.

"Hmm, is my good girl blushing?" I hold her hand, "Why is my girl blushing, huh?"

"Stop!" She whines bringing her hands up—including mine, to cover her face.

"Aww, my pretty girl is shy?" I chuckle and she separates two of her fingers to look at me with one eye. My heart thuds against my chest seeing her cuteness. Why the hell did I leave this cute little girl behind and go to work?

"Such a baby," I scoff playfully and she closes her fingers. 

"Your baby," she giggles and I melt seeing her being genuinely happy. I make her happy. I am her happiness and I deprived her of that. 

"Yes," I smile, "My baby and my baby only."

Her eyes droop in tiredness and I cradle her close, "You need to eat something, baby."

"Mhm," she nods looking at Hoseok sleeping leaning on the wall with his mouth wide open. Her eyes travel to the trash bag on his lap. She reaches out for it and pulls it closer. I take it from her and rummage in it to find a snack for her. 

"Do you wanna eat something spicy?" I ask her and she nods. I take a chips bag that claimed to be spicy and open it.

"Open your mouth, baby," I instruct with a knowing smirk and she blushes slightly opening her mouth. 

I place a chip in her mouth, "Is my dirty girl having dirty thoughts?"

"How can I not when you're implanting those thoughts in my head?" She replies with a scowl. 

I chuckle softly, "Keep those thoughts for later when we reach Japan and tell me about them in detail. I'll make every single one of them come true. Every. Single. One."

She gulps as I push another chip into her mouth. She quickly looks away and feeds me a chip still with a red tint on her cheeks.

"My baby's so shy," I chuckle, "You know, my baby wanted to ride me because she thought I was stressed."

She groans hiding her face.

"Coming to think about it, I might actually need one," I grin as I feel her squirm around, "I'm really stressed and need my baby to-"

"I'm gonna throw you out of the ship!" She stuffs a chip into my mouth and huffs out, "Stop reminding me of my childish acts."

"Childish?" My brows furrow and she nods.

"That was nod childish, my pretty baby," I boop her nose, "Anybody who was deprived of attention and love would do that. And you were so considerate asking me if I could lay in my bed while my pretty baby rid-"

She places her palm on my mouth and shushes me, "There are people around! They'll hear us."

"Let them," I pull her up, "Let them know that we fvcking belong to each other."

She sighs and leans onto me, "You're really possessive, you know?"

"I just love you so much," I kiss her cheek softly. I am possessive and so? Can't I be protective of someone I love? It's not like I'm keeping her from talking to others. She has her freedom.

"I love you too," I kiss again and she giggles, "You keep kissing me."

"I'm trying to make up for the time we lost, my pretty princess," I squish her against my chest.

"Hmmm, shouldn't I give you kisses too then?" She asks looking up at me.

"You're not the one who didn't try or put any effort into the relationship," I sigh, "You don't owe me any kisses, baby."

"Does that mean you don't want any?" She asks with a sly grin.

"Of course, I want- I need your kisses," I reply running my thumb on her cheek, "I won't be able to live without them."

She giggles but I shush her when I hear a noise... Precisely...

A growl

A growl.

1056 WORDS