An Important Chat and A visit to St. Mungo's part 1

So, sup people!! I'm back!!! Yay! So, finally, the story is going somewhere!! Yay!! So, this isn't exactly timed properly,but all the key events of the story will happen, so just so you know. Some things Will also be somewhat different.
Now, without further ado, on with the story!

All rights to Rick and Rowling!

Thalia

McGonagall came to get Nico, me and the rest of the Weasleys, who still didn't know what had happened. I knew his had to do with their dream, and knowing demigod dreams, it had to be real. That meant Ron's dad had really been attacked, which was probably why we had been taken to Dumbledore's office. We burst in the door just as Dumbledore set down a blackened kettle on the table.
We had studied portkeys, and Percy, Nico and could create one too. I placed a finger on it, and the others followed my example.
"You will be taken to Headquarters in a few minutes," Dumbledore began, turning back to one of the spindly devices In his office, when Harry seemed to explode.
"LOOK AT ME!" He yelled.
We were all a bit startled. Ron jumped, as did the other Weasleys.
"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!" Harry started to advance on Dumbledore, who stood his ground.
I felt a bit bad for him. Harry was probably really upset that Dumbledore wasn't being as close to him as he was all these years. Of course, Nico, Percy and I knew why, but that information was even more classified than our true identities.
I hadn't even realized I was zoned out until I felt Nico stiffen beside me. Percy did too.
It took another second for me to notice, but I finally located the source of their restlessness.
Harry.
He was still yelling at Dumbledore, but there was a change in him. He seemed more malevolent, and a lot more dangerous.
I grabbed my hunting knife, just in case. Percy and Nico drew their weapons as well. Of course, they weren't actually in their weapon form. Percy was holding his pen, Nico' hand was on his ring and I was getting ready to summon my weapons.
Ron gave us a questioning look. I just glared, and he shrunk back. As quickly as it had come, the feeling passed. Nico and I still had our concealed weapon out, but Percy had switched to his wand, which was a more wizard friendly option. Harry calmed down, and seemed a bit embarrassed at his outburst.
"The portkey," Dumbledore continued to say to the group of Weasleys, Harry and us, as if nothing had just happened. "will be leaving in 4, 3, 2,"
We all quickly replaced a finger on the kettle, and the world twisted around us momentarily before setting us all down in front of an ugly umbrella stand.
"MUDBLOODS! BLOOD TRAITORS!" a voice began to scream. I whirled around to see a giant painting of an ugly witch shouting at us, calling us names.
"MUSBLOODS! AND WHAT'S THIS? HALF-BLOODS TOO? THIS IS AN INSULT TO THE NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK!"
I wasn't exactly sure which half blood she meant. The Wizard kind or the demigod kind. Everyone but Ginny turned to glare at the painting. George waved his wand, and a curtain. Closed over the portrait, effectively muffling her voice.
"Who is it?" A man came into the room. He had long, shaggy hair, and wore black robes. He was holding a wand out the tip lit.
As soon as he realized who it was, he lowered his wand and embraced everyone, one by one. When he got to Nico, Percy and I, he stopped short.
"Who are you?" He growled.
Percy held out a letter with long thin writing on it. I immediately recognized the writing as Dumbledore's.
Sirius snatched it away, and quickly skimmed it. When he was done, he stared at the three of us, a look of mistrust.
I quickly gave Percy a look. "What does it say?"
"Nothing about us being demigods," he assured me, still communicating with his eyes.
I sighed in relief. I would rather tell him that in person. We had a lot of demigod training to put him through. Monsters had been trying to get at him for a long time, but Hogwarts, the Spell on the Potter's house, Askaban and the magical boundaries of Headquarters. He needed to find out sometime.
"Can you tell us why we're here?" Ginny asked impatiently. This was not going to be fun.
"Your dad. He, well," Percy began awkwardly.
"He's hurt," Nico finished bluntly.
"What?" Fred gasped.
"Oh my god," George muttered.
"Hi badly is he hurt?" Ginny asked quietly.
"Pretty bad, according to Dumbledore," Sirius Reread the letter.
The Weasleys weakly made their way to the kitchen, and collapsed at the table, listening to Harry's dream without a word.
Ginny, the only one besides Sirius who didn't know our real identities,didn't even ask why we were here too.
Everyone say there, all night.
"I'm going to use the bathroom," Ginny got up and walked away.
"Percy!" Fred hissed.
"You need," George continued.
"To make,"
"An Iris Message." they finished.
"Yeah!" Harry whispered. We were trying to not wake up the sleeping Sirius.
"They won't let us go to St. Mungo's to see him right now, so why not see him another way. Just to make sure he's, you know, not.." Ron trailed off.
"I can confirm that he's not dead. I would feel it if he was," Nico informed.
The room seemed to release the breath it was holding.
"Still," Ron continued, his tone a lot lighter. "If someone sees us, you can do that finger snap thing and make them forget!"
I thought it over. If anyone saw, our cover would be blown. I wasn't 100 percent did the mist worked through Iris Message.
I tried to put myself in Ron's shoes. What would I do if it was my dad who was hurt. "Not dead" was not much reassurance.
Since Zeus was an all powerful immortal who could completely take care of himself, and because we weren't too close, I would really have to help him. However, he was the king of the Gods, and so if he even found himself in a situation like that, a quest would probably be issued to save him butt. That quest would probably be made up of my best friends and my brother, which meant I would help them, and probably help Zeus inadvertently.
I stopped thinking of it that way. It was giving me a headache, and was making me really confused. I decided to just do the right thing.
I have Nico a look that said," we should do it."
Nico nodded, and conveying the message to Percy.
"Fine," I said.
There was some quiet cheering, as Sirius was still asleep.
"Someone needs to go out and stall Ginny," Harry whispered.
"We need Thalia," Percy spoke up. "She's really good at the mist thing."
"We need Percy to keep the rainbow running," Nico said. "I'll do it."
We all nodded, and he walked out the door.
Percy gestured with one hand. The kitchen tap opened up, and the water hit the bottom of the sink loudly. Percy froze, and the tap turned off.
Sirius grunted in his sleep, then continued sleeping.
Percy gestured again, and the tap opened once again. This time, instead of the water hitting the surface of the sink, it collected into a large floating ball. When enough water has gone into the giant drop, the sink turned off and the water floated over to Percy.
He shot water out of the bubble in a fine stream, creating a fine mist. Although there was no sun, it still mysteriously shimmered.
I fished for a drachma in my pocket. When I found one, I threw it into the mist.
"O Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering, and show my Arthur Weasley, at St. Mungo's," I called.
The rainbow shimmered, and a mans sleeping can appeared on the surface.
"It's dad!" Fred breathed.
"He's ok!" Harry gasped. "He's all right! He's just sleeping!"
There was nobody in sight around the message. It seemed we had good timing.
"are you guys good?" Percy asked.
The Weasleys and Harry all nodded, and Percy waved his hand through the mist. the connection cut off. Percy recollected all the water back into a bubble, then neatly used his powers to cause the water to jet down the Drain.
Just then, Nico burst into the room. "Are you done yet?" he asked. "I can't hold her back much longer."
"Yeah." I told him. "We're done."
Ginny strolled in through the door, glaring at Nico as she went to sit down.
"What did you do to distract her for so long? And why is she so mad at you?" I whispered to him, so that nobody could hear. Percy could probably hear us thought. He leaned In expectantly.
"I might have kissed her." Nico smirked.
Percy gasped. "You like her?"
Nico shook his head. "Not really. But I had to do something. She really wanted to come back in here and so nothing. I kissed her, and that delayed her while she was yelling at me. I don't think she took it seriously either. She's just annoyed."
"We wouldn't want to break up Harry and Ginny, now do we?" Percy winked.
I couldn't believe Nico had actually kisses someone. This was probably his first kiss. I made a mental note to remind him of his moment later. I was a bit taken aback though. It was so unlike him.
I was brought out of my thoughts by Sirius waking up with a loud snort.
He put his head on the table, probably worried about Mr. Weasley as well. Ginny mirrored his action. The rest of us, however, knew that he was ok, and would be fine. Fred and George started to crack a few jokes, and Ron and Harry began to talk about school. Nico, Percy and I were all fidgeting with our weapons. (Not as actual weapons, of course.)
I absentmindedly pulled at my bracelet, which was actually Eigis disguised.
Ginny had fallen asleep with her head on the table, and so had Sirius.
I closed my eyes, and let the sleep consume me.

I know that the shortest and filler-y-est chapter I've written but I'm just really sleep. And I wanted to update today in honour of 100 THOUSAND READS on this story, which is FRANKLY AMAZHANG! So thank you all so much!!! I'd also like to thank my two friends Suzy and Sammy. They're like the first real people who I actually know in real life who have wattpad. So that's pretty cool. purpleglitter553 THIS CHAPTER IS NOT OVER YET. IT IS MERELY SPLIT IN TWO OR THREE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO FINISH THIS NOW WHILE I AM HALF ASLEEP. now that that's out of my system, this isn't edited, because I am really sleepy, more than I usually am at this time. So, yeah.
Continue Being awesome!