Suprising Discoveries and The End Of Summer

I haven't updated in like a week, which is terrible, so sorry guys. I usually post chapters quicker, but I got lazy, like REALLY lazy, and watched TV all week, so whatever. I shall finally update!

I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, no matter how awesome that would be, Rick and Rowling are the ones that do.

Nico

A few hours later, we had said all our goodbyes to everybody, after Percy and Annabeth spent a private minute together. It hurt to watch. He might have mostly gotten over him little 'thing" for Percy, but that didn't mean he didn't feel anything for him anymore. After all, Percy had been his first crush.

I could tell that he hadn't told her the full truth about where we were actually going on a quest to. it seemed to weigh Percy down, and he looked sad. He wouldn't be able to see Annabeth more that four or five times that year without raising suspicion.

Chiron had told us to just imagine a castle, and we would appear there. Apparently we had special permission.

I heard thunder, and Thalia dissappear as a strike of lightning hit where ahe was standing. As soon as was gone, Percy dissolved into mist, his sea green eyes gleaming, full of playfulness, but for the past six months, they also held a scary threatening look in them, and if you could see past that, they held pain, from all the people he had lost.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and summomed a shadow, walking into it.

I reappeared outside a large castle, and even though I was no Annabeth, I could tell it was amazing.

I looked to my side to see Percy staring at a large lake, and Thalia staring at a large circular field, with large hoops.

A large forest, with dark trees and probably lots of monters caught my eye. My kind of place. The three of us could hang out and meet there.

I sensed someone behind us and turned, the same time the other two did.

Thalia bowed, and I followed after realizing that it was the goddess Hecate. Reluctantly, Percy joined us.

"I am here to bless you three with magic, and to have a word with Perseus Jackson. I'm in a hurry and lets get this over with!" she informed us.

She tapped each of us on the head, and I could feel the difference. It was like a magical sugar rush. I turned to see The Goddess walking away with Percy.

"So, now we're demi wizards, huh?" thalia asked me.

"Yeah, " I replied.

"I hope this doesn't break my oath as a hunter!" she looked worried.

I saw Percy come back out of the corner of my eye. He looked upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sally Jackson was a squib, and I am a wizard. "

Ron

The saddest thing ever? There was only one week till the end of summer, and that would go by really fast, what with all the cleaning mum made us do. Through all this, we completely forgot all about the exchange students, and that was good. The two blokes(and bloke-ette) seemed to have a horrible past, and they probably had a chance to leave that all behind when they found out about about the wizard world. I also had a feeling they would be terrible at magic, I wasn't sure why, but I just had a feeling that the other school wouldn't be as good as Hogwarts.

" Fred, George! Ron!" Mum called."Can you help us clean out this cupboard?"

"Coming," I yelled, and ran down the stairs. Fred and George appeared next to me, scaring mum.

"Hey Harry!" They told Harry and Hermione.

"Fred! George! How many times have I told you not to do that!"

The next few days, we cleaned out all the cupboards, avoided Kreature, and talked about school.

Finally, as I had predicted, the last week of summer had flown by, and it was almost time to go to school for our OWL year.

I was stuffing Pig in his cage, while Hedwig flew gracefully into hers, after giving Harry a loving "hoot!".

A wave of jealousy washed through me. Harry had everything better than me. I knew that I wasn't being a good friend, but I couldn't help it. The feeling went away as soon as it came, and I closed the latch of my small owl's cage, and continued to pack.

The Ron part was a bit of a filler, but now we see the real deal. Sally is a squib!!!!!! Yeah, that idea just came to me! So, keep being awesome People! !!!! I shall start writing the next part now!!!! And the other story will be up tommorow!