A Really Inconviniant Quest part three(is this chapter EVER going to end!)

Hey! Imma start writing this chapter now! Yay! I kinda have nothing else to do, and I'm really hungry right now, so I'm tying to get my mind off it by writing cuz I won't get home and eat for another half an hour. So yeah, all rights to Rick and Rowling!
Oh, and This chapter, imma have POVs jumping around all over the place. (Mostly Percy though)

Harry

Ron, Hermione and I raced up the stairs, taking them two or three at a time. I wasn't exactly sure why Sirius was at the fire right now. He had sent a letter saying he would meet me at the fire tonight, but it was only around noon, right? (A/N pretend he got a letter or something, cuz while the fanfic is happening, the rest of the world is still revolving and stuff is happening)
"Why is he so early? He could be seen!" I asked Fred.
"Early? It's one am!" George sounded confused as we ran up to the portrait of the fat lady. "baubles."
The portrait swung open as Ron, Hermione and I stared at each other, having no idea why it was suddenly one at night.
"I think," Hermione whispered as we crawled throught," that when the curse was effecting Percy, he let go of his control over time, or something, and turned it into night, but time flowed normally around us because we were with him at the moment! But that doesn't make sense. I mean, it's not like he's in charge of time, to have control of it, is he?"
She gasped, then began muttering to herself hurriedly.
Ron and I didn't have much time to agree with her theory, because we had all already ran towards Sirius' face in the fire. Ginny was standing nearby, talking to him about Umbridge in hushed tones.
"Harry!" Sirius called as Harry knelt by the fireplace. "what's this about your scar hurting around Umbridge?"
I told him everything, and he gave me some very good advice that the author can't remember and doesn't even know if this happened in the book cuz she hasn't read the fifth book in like six months.)
He was about to say something, when a pudgy ringed hand burst through, groping around. Sirius' head disappeared seconds before the hand closed around it.
"What was that!" Ginny yelled.
"Darn! We completely forgot that Umbridge monitors the fireplace! That Toad!" Fred and George yelled at the same time.
"Well, I guess all we can do now is go back to bed," Hermione said submissively, giving Ron and I a pointed look.
Ginny nodded, and began to march up the steps to her dormitory. As soon as she was gone, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and I all sprinted out the door and towards the Room of Requirements.
"Where are you going?" Ron asked his brothers indignantly.
"Same place you're going," Fred answered.
"We saw you In there with them, and we know you know who they are," George continued.
"They were duelling, and we want to watch," Fred finished.
We ran up to the corridor, and as soon as we had walked up to it, the door appeared, and we pushed through.
I was expecting the battle to be raging full on, but what he saw was far from that.
Annabeth, Thalia, Nico and a mysterious man were all gathered in a circle, staring at something, horror plastering their faces.
"Not again!" Annabeth moaned.
"What's wrong?" Ron called.
everyone jumped, and the mystery man began to glow threateningly.
"Close your eyes!" Thalia yelled.
We all obeyed without a thought, and when I finally opened my eyes again, I saw Annabeth giving the man a disapproving look.
"Sorry," he whispered. "it's a habit."
"Guys," Thalia called out. "meet Hermes, the messenger god, god of travellers, thieves and a whole bunch of other stuff!"
My jaw dropped, and so did all the others'.
"A god?" Hermione's voice was faint, and she was staring at the man in awe.
"Yes, nice to meet you!" The god gave her a weary smile.
"Don't forget ussssssss," a voice hissed from Hermes' pocket.
He pulled out a phone, with two snakes intertwined around it.
"George and Martha," Hermes introduced, then stuffed the phone back in his pocket.
"Where's Percy?" Fred asked slowly.
"And who's the blonde?" George asked.
"Well, I haven't been properly introduced to any of you, so, I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategies, and Percy Jackson's fiancé." she sounded particularly happy about that last bit.
I was actually quite amused by Percy's situation. All the girls at Hogwarts kept hitting on him, and they seemed to think that the fact that he had a girlfriend was just a minor setback. It's not like he could yell "I'm engaged!" At them. To them, he was only fifteen.
"Once again," Fred began. "where's Percy?"
"Well," Hermes began awkwardly. "I kind of gave him a quest, and it'skimdofintartarus."
He said the last part really fast.
"I'm sorry," George said. "but It sounded like you just said you gave Percy a quest in Tartaurus, but nobody would be stupid, or just plain unkind enough to send him back down there."
Hermes looked down, and as one, we all gasped.
"What are you looking at?" Hermione, the first to recover, asked.
"We were a bit worried, so we took a risk and created an Iris Message, and we were right. He's lost his memory."
"Again!" I asked, shocked. That guy had worse luck than me.
"YEs, but not exactly. He still remembers, but only up until the end of the Titan War, when we kissed underwater," Annabeth looked really upset.
We all crowded around a mist image to see Percy standing beside a giant and a silver man. He had his sword out, and he was glaring at them, his eyes cold and untrusting.
"Percy!" Annabeth called out, and Percy whirled around, looking wildly around until he saw us.
"Annabeth!" he called, the hard look in his eyes fading. "where am I? How do I get back to you?"
He seemed to just notice us. "who are they? Are they hurting you!?"
"No seaweed brain. I'm fine. As for where you are, you have to believe me when I tell you, you're safe. Trust Bob and Dameson. I can tell you how to get out, but you need to trust me."
Percy nodded, lowering his sword.
"Ok, I need you to think of the sea, ok? Imagine yourself dissolving into sea spray, then imagine Hogwarts." Annabeth began to instruct.
"Hogwarts?" Percy asked.
"Right. Just think of me. imagine standing next to me," Annabeth was talking in a soothing tone, and Percy obeyed, closing his eyes, Bob and Dameson waving at Annabeth, who's eyes began to tear up.
Just then, a huge hellhound burst through the door, crashing into Percy.
Annabeth said something in greek, as did the other three Greeks in the room. Judging by their tones, It was pretty safe to say they were swearing.
"The Iris message uses godly power to connect to Tartarus, so it attracts every monster in the area!" Thalia explained between swears.
Percy, the silver dude, who I guessed was Bob the Titan from the stories and the giant-probably Dameson, were battling six or seven monsters each.
Percy had taken on seven of what looked to be women with donkey legs, who's feet clanged with each step. He was winning, but he was only using his basic powers.
"He can't remember how to use his more advanced powers!" Annabeth gasped.
The other two were holding out very well against their opponents as well, but the three were at opposite corners of the remains of the house.
Four more ran towards them, on the side Percy was fighting on, and immediately helped their fellow monsters battle Percy, who now had a mini hurricane raging around him. He had beads of sweat on his forehead, and the battle was going downhill for him, especially since three more joined after that. The others were getting more monster opponents too, but their size helped them handle it, plus, Percy didn't remember any of the more advanced moves he had learnt in the past year. He also didn't even know about the powers he had gained.
The monsters had him far away from the house now, and he kept retreating. The others didn't notice; they were too busy with their own battles. The mist image followed him, when Hermes suddenly exclaimed," we need to cut the connection!"
That was when I realized everyone had been staring at the image in horror, not able to move.
"Why?," I asked.
"Because," Annabeth said, catching up. "the message is attracting more monsters. If we cut the connection, the monsters won't keep coming!"
She hurriedly swipes her hand through the mist, then glared at Hermes.
"What now?" Her tone was icy.
"We wait," was the simple reply.