Detention with delores and a Confusing Night

So sorry, I guess that wasn't 2-3 days, but still....OMG 1k!

On with the story as I promised. And I have some loyal Percy planed for this chapter! YAY! On with the story!

All rights go to Rick and Rowling!

Percy

As soon as Nico and I got to our four poster beds, we fell asleep. We weren't even acting this time. It had been a long and stressful day, what with history of magic being a bit boring, DADa being a huge disappointment, as it was my favourite subject, divination era and the prophecy, and harry, Ron and hermoini not believing us when I said I hD been In a lot of prophecies. Sure, it was hard to believe, but not that unbelievable.

When I woke up the next morning, I realized I was late for class, which just so happened to be transfiguration the sternest teacher at hogwarts.

She took one look at my half done tie, my messy hair and my disheveled robes, and assigned me detention.

"Great," I thought. "One more to add to my collection! As if detention from umbridge fore the rest of the week wasn't enough."

The rest of the day passed quietly, with me drooling all over the tables in my classes, since it knew everything being thought, and more.

Before I knew it, it was time for detention. The only good, or bad, part was that Harry would be joining me.

We headed up to  Umbridges pink, kitten coated room.

Without even turning to us, the pink toad motioned for us to take a seat at two desks in the corner. We sat down, and when Harry asked her what we were doing for detention, she told us we were doing lines, still not lokoking us in the eye with an evil smirk on her face.

Lines weren't too bad. At least, not as bad as stable duty, or even worse, I shuddered, being thrown into the little Tiber with a sack full of angry wasps. I turned to my bag to get my pen, sorry, quill, when umbridge stopped us with an annoying cough.

" what?" I asked her rudely.

"You will be using two rather special quills of mine," she said.

I rolled my eyes, and accepted a pink quill with a blood red tip.

"What about ink?" Harry asked to ministry idiot, and she smiled.

"I think you will see that the ink will not be necessary."

What did that mean?

"Mr potter, you will write I must not tell lies. Mr jackson, you shall write I must not be annoying."

I nodded, and started to write the ridiculous lies.

As soon as I had written the first line, a tingling sensation ran through my left hand. I stared at it, and saw he words I must not be annoying appear on my hand. I stared at it until it dissapeared, leaving a red mark.

I sat there wondering what it was. it didn't hurt me, I was used to pain by now, but there was dark magic inside the quill, doing terrible things to the holder.

I heard a gasp of pain, and whirled around to see Harry staring at me, his eyes wide, as if asking, you too?"

I gave him a slight nod, not wanting to alert the evil professor.

she still turned, diving us a sickly sweet smile. "Is there a problem boys?" She asked innocently.

In unison, harry and I shook our heads, and turned back to the paper, but my mind wasn't in lines. As I wrote, with the words getting carved into my skin, I though. I finally got an idea to get umbridge to refrain from using the quills on Harry. I would still be stuck with it though, since it wouldn't work with me.

I concentrated on the window in front of the toad, and succeeded to fog it up with the water in the air. Then came the tricky part.i used my powers to write words on the window, the water bending to my will.

Umbridge let out a little gasp as the words "leave potter alone. I'm saving him for me. Lots of love, the dark lord."

She composed herself quickly as she could, and turned, smiling at us and completely ignored my message.

It was time to kick it us a notch. I looked to my side and saw Harry begin to write.He closed his eyes as the words appeared on his skin, and i focused on Umbridge, and the water in her body all turned super hot at the same time, so she felt a painful burning sensation, just as the words faded from the back of harry's hand, i stopped, and her blood cooled down again. She seemed a little spooked, but it wasnt enough. Harry, oblivious to the battle of wills raging around him, started to write the words once again. i heated up umbridges blood oonce more, and cooled it down as Harry's hand healed. She seemed to have figured out that everytime harrys hand got scliced open, she would feel a burning sensation. She was so engrossed in this, she failed to notice that my eyes were narrowed in concentrstion and that i wasnt writing at all.

"mr potter, I have reconsidered, and you may switch to your own quill. Mr. jackson, continue writing."

I gave a mental whoop, and startwatco scribble fast, writing the words again and again, not even noticing the pain. this kept going on for hours, until finally, at around midnight, we were allowed to leave.

"you ok' harry asked.

"fine," I answered distractedly.

we headed up to our dormatories in silence, and, seeing that everyone else had fallen asleep, went to bed, my left hand still red, but I knew I would be getting right back up qas soon as harry had fallen asleep. We had to train tonight, and fred and george had convinced us to let them tag along and watch.

So sorry that took longer than expected, but I made it! or at least, half of it.... the other half will be up soon.... but my technical difficulties aren't completely sorted out yet. Thank you so much for all the comments, votes and follows. You guys are so awesome! continue being awesome!