A Mad Dash and a Grim Situation

I've decided to write as much as I can before the inspiration leaves me. So, let's not waste my creative energy on an AN, and get on with the chapter.
All rights to Rick and Rowling.

Thalia
There was a sharp pop, and a blast of magic knocked a hole in the wall.
At that moment, I heard her voice. That toad's voice. "Hem hem."
"Oh shit!"
I jumped up, running at the others. I willed the Room to form another doorway.
Percy nodded to me, then pointed at the door. "Go out that door, Harry, Thalia, Nico, Ron, Hermione and I will keep Umbridge busy. Fred and George, make sure they all get out!" Harry was already pulling out his wand, chanting every variation of protego that he knew.
I pulled out my wand and began helping him. Behind us, the last of the Hogwarts students managed to run out of the room safely, but we still had no idea if Malfoy's posse were prowling the halls ready to expel all the DA members trying to causally escape the room in groups of 2 and 3.
"Alright everyone else got away, we can get out of here now! Ron, grab onto me!" Percy grabbed Ron, who was the closest. "Nico, take Hermione. Thalia, you've got Harry. I'll meet you in the third floor corridor. Good luck!"
Nico shadow travelled away, and Percy disappeared too, in a spray of sea water. Harry and I were still casting spell after spell, trying desperately to save the Room of Requirement from Umbridge.
"Ok! Let's go!" I yelled.
Harry grabbed onto me, and I got ready to leave, but than I noticed an eye peeking through the hole in the wall.
"Damn it!" I swore. "Someone's watching. We'll get in trouble, or get found out if they see us disappear. I can at least manipulate the mist if I knew who it was, but there's not much I can do right now."
"Our charms will hold for a few more minutes, we can make a run for it out the other door. It'll be fine.. We can still get away."
We turned, and together ran out the door. The eye in the hole in the wall followed us all the way out. I could feel it watching the back of my head, and frankly, it was creeping me out.
Harry and I sprinted down the corridor, and down the enchanted staircase, which, as we were running, seemed to read our mind and stopped at the third floor.
We kept running, and I turned to Harry, grinning.
"We made I-AHHH!" I tripped over something, and landed hard on the floor. I could feel Harry fall beside me.
I looked up, and saw a smirking figure towering above me.
"So, looks like I've caught the great Harry Potter. And his friend too. Professor Umbridge will be very proud."
I groaned as Malfoy picked me and Harry up, and started marching up towards Dumbledore's office.
"Stop," I commanded, using the mist. "You didn't just catch up right now. You didn't see up. We were never here."
I snapped my fingers, waiting for the dazed expression to cross his face, and for him to walk away looking confused, but instead, Malfoy looked just as smug and he normally did.
"Were you trying to hypnotize me or something? Was that a spell?" Malfoy scoffed in the most unbearable way. "It was pretty pathetic."
No. No no no no no no no no no! This was not happening right now. Malfoy, out of every other mortal in the world, just happened to be able to see through the mist.
Harry looked at me, eyes wide.
I shook my head slightly, telling him that it didn't work.
"Just go with it." I whispered as Malfoy dragged us through the halls.
As we approached Dumbledore's office, Umbridge showed up, her puffy eyes shining with excitement.
"Mr. Potter! Can't say I'm surprised to see you caught with this group."
She quickly took us up the remaining steps.
The door opened to reveal a room I really didn't want to enter.
Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic, was standing in the centre of the room, his eyes popping out of his Head with smug satisfaction. An Order member I recognized as Kingsley Shacklebolt was beside him, looking a little conflicted. Beside him was a man I undoubtedly recognized as a Weasley, although is never met him before.
Dumbledore was at his desk, a mask of calm over his face.
Beside Umbridge was Cho Chang's friend Marietta. Her face was a horrible mess, which I immediately recognized as Hermiones curse.  So that was the snitch then.
Off to the side, I noticed a group of students clumped together. Hermione, Nico, Ginny, Luna and Neville were the ones at the front with their heads held high. I could also recognize a few other DA members behind them, but thankfully, I couldn't see Percy's messy black hair, or Ron's red hair. At least a few of us had made it out of this.
"As you can see, minister, these group of students are obviously under Albus Dumbledore's command. They must be an attempt to take over the ministry." Umbridge began.
"None of us know anything about this group!" It was obvious Harry was grasping at straws.
"We have evidence that you held a meeting in the Hog's Head discussing the formation of a secret group. Names were taken down." Umbridge's sickly voice had never been so annoying.
"I'd like to point out, Delores, that the meeting was held before your educational decree was put up, so their meeting was not breaking any rules." Dumbledore finally spoke. "Marietta here will have to testify for 6 months worth of meetings in order to prove anything."
"Marietta? Do you have any proof?" Umbridge was trying to be nice, but she just sounded creepy.
Marietta just started crying harder, and all the DA members seemed to relax a little bit.
"We need proof dear. Tell me now!" Umbridge's voice grew a little hysteric.
Marietta began wailing, shaking her head.
"TELL ME NOW!" Umbridge shrieked, shaking the girl. I almost felt bad for the little snitch.
"DELORES STOP IT NOW! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU MANHANDLE MY STUDENTS!" Dumbledore stood up from his seat, his calm demeanour finally breaking.
"Get a hold of yourself Delores," Fudge muttered.
Umbridge visibly calmed before bringing it a piece of parchment.
"I have proof! This is a list of all the names that signed up for this group. And the list is clearly titled Dumbledore's Army. This obviously means Albus Dumbledore is scheming against the ministry. He is building a secret army."
"Dumbledore had nothing to do with this!" Harry retorted, and I bit my tongue to keep myself from joining him. Dumbledore obviously had a plan.
"Are you saying you were the one who formed this group, Mr. Potter?" Fudge asked.
"Of course not!" Dumbledore finally spoke. "Does this parchment say Potter's Army? No, it does not. It says Dumbledore's army, and it is correct. It was I who formed this group in case I ever had to claim the role of Minister of Magic."
"W-what?" Harry spluttered quietly beside me. Similarly, there were identical looks of shock and fear on everyone's faces, except Umbridge, Fudge and the mystery Weasley.
"Tonight was supposed to be the first meeting. It was to merely see if anyone would be interested." Dumbledore supplied.
Fudge's eyes bulged out even more. "This is.. Wow. We're going to be escorting you to the ministry, where we will have you charged and then taken to Askaban."
"Unfortunately, Minister, I have no intent to come quietly." With that, Dumbledore cast a spell, which left everyone in the room unconscious, save for Macgonagall, Harry, Nico, Hermione and I.
"Unfortunately I had to hex Kingsley as well. He did extremely well, modifying Ms. Edgecomb's memory like that."
We all just gaped at him. It was Harry who spoke first.
"Are you going to leave the school now?"
Dumbledore nodded sadly. "Harry, it is impertinent that you learn Oclumency. Ask Perseus for help if you must, but this of utmost Importance."
Dumbledore claps his hand, and Fawkes flew to him. Before I could blink, he was gone.
Everyone else woke up within the next minute, and Fudge announced that nobody in the room was in trouble. Then, he rushed down the stairs followed by Umbridge, the Weasley and Kingsley.
On his way out, Kingsley winked at Harry, and mouthed "Dumbledore's got style!"
I couldn't help but snort a laugh.