Detention with Delores and a Confusing Night part 2

Hey guys! I am now writing the second half of this chapter. I was going to do both parts at once, but then, I couldn't, so I'm gonna finish the Harry part today... I just wanted something out for Percy's birthday, since it's such a special day for all us crazy fans!

Harry

I had my usual nightmare, about a long corridor, and a lot of doors. A cold voice yelled," I need it now!"

I woke up in a cold sweat, and made a split second decision. I was going to tell Percy about my dreams. For some reason, I trusted him more than my own two best friends, even though I've only met him a few days ago. He. Just had that kind of effect on him. Even Draco had started to respect him... Kind of.

"Percy?" I whispered, not wanting to wake the others.

No reply.

"Percy!" I got up to shake him awake, only to find he wasn't there.

I looked around, and, heard whispers coming from the common room, so i threw on my invisibility cloak, and crept down the stairs and into the common room, where I saw a person with jet black messy hair exiting the room through the portrait hole.

I followed quietly, and saw that Nico and Thalia were with him too. The climbed up to the third floor corridor. What shocked me the most was that Fred and George had joined them.

Percy paced back and forth in front of a tapestry of dancing trolls, and a door opened in front of him.

They all filed into the room, and as I followed them, I finally got a good close look at them. Fred and George were jumping up and down in anticipation, while Thalia was wearing a silvery uniform of some sort, looking excited.  Nico was wearing a happy smile,  that still looked creepy on him,  while Percy was grinning like a madman,  but acted like he wasn't completely content,  like he was missing something.

What was in this room that was making them all so happy. A terrible thought struck me.  What if this was a group of death eaters? What if Percy and his cousins are death eaters,  and they had recruited Fred and George.  Percy did have that mysterious tattoo on his wrist,  and was exceptionally good at magic. I decided to investigate further before got for help.

I looked around,  and saw a huge room, with a sky, giant Lake,  and dark woods. There were a collection of odd buildings in one side, three, to be exact,  and a long strech of archery targets.

Percy waved his wand, and a bench appeared, in which Fred and George sat on.  I snuck over to the other end, and sat down carefully.

Percy and Thalia were now both shooting at the moving targets,  which were shooting flames of dark green fire,  and zooming around the room. They hit every one,  and dodged every fiery blast. I was impressed.  I probably couldn't have lasted five seconds. I turned to see Nico slowly sneaking up on Percy.  As Percy dodged another gust of fire,  Nico yelped.

Percy turned,  shooting the targets backwards while he gave Nico a questioning look.

"What's wrong?"

"You guys never told me you were using greek fire! You could blow this place up! You two have to stop this now!" Nico shrieked.  It was actually a little funny, except for the whole blow up the school thing.

"fine!" Thalia sighed,  then brightened up.  "Let's duel!"

All three moved to the middle of the room,  where the lake was on the right and the forest on the left.

I was waiting for them to pull out their wands, but I didn't expect what would happen when they finally did.

Nico went first.  He pulled out his wand haphazardly,  and threw it across the room, and at the Weasley twins feet. Thalia did the rsame,  and Percy followed, rather reluctantly.

definitely not death eaters,  but what else?

I waited for something to happen, and Thalia made the first move.  A horrifying sheild appeared on her arm, and she shot an arrow at Nico,  before turning to Percy with a spear in her hand.

Where had the bow and arrow gone?

The arrow that was about to hit Nico flew into a shadow that had somehow appeared right in front of it, and disappeared.

Nico grinned," I just learnt that,  so that arrows probably in France or something. "

Percy chuckled, then dodged Thalias spear,  and a sword and sheild of his own apperaed in his hands. He ran towards the other two, and attacked. I almost screamed as Nico,  who had suddenly gotten a black sword, was about to hit Thalia in the stomache, but then a sudden gust of wind caused him to miss.

they kept doing incredibly dangerous things, and the water, wind, lighting  or shadows would somehow help them. Maybe they were friends with the elements or something. Out of nowhere,  an image of a beautiful girl appeared jn the air next to them.

"Percy!" she called, and Percy immediately turned, almost getting stabbed in the back by Thalia.  He dodged, but the sword still grazed his back, leaving a giant cut that was pouring blood. I almost gagged.

Percy cried out, and Nico, Thalia, and the hot blonde hologram all looked confused.

"Whats wrong?  it's just a small cut!" Thalia asked," two days ago, you took an arrow in the shoulder and didn't even wince."

Small cut!? Arrow in the shoulder? Were these three for real?

"I think its because it was my old Achilles spot. I'm still really sensitive there."

They nodded, and turned to the blonde girl. They weren't even helping Percy,  who was starting to look a little pale.

The lake water slowly rose and a small bit of it formed itself into the shape of a cup annd poured itself on percy's back, which healed instantly.

His face stopped looking sickly white and was flushed with health instead. On his hand, the I must not be annoying scar seemed to stand out.

"Where are you guys?" the girl called.

The three looked at each other, before saying,"We're camping in a forest. we're supposed to hunt down one of the head squads of the monster army and eliminate them. We are the greek children of the big three, so we're really powerful."

"You don't have to lie.  Chiron told me about hogwarts!" Annabeth, who's name I just noticed on her sea green owl pendant. Annabeth+Percy. They would probably make a cute couple.

Before anyone could say anything, Nico said something in a weird language.

(this part is the greek.. harry cant understand it, and im too lazy, so translation of what harry can't understand will be jn italics)

"there is someone bere shrouded in deaths cloak. I can sense them. They have a mark/scar marking them, showing that they just nearly escaped death," Nico said.

"Harry!" Thalia exclaimed.

"Where is he?" Percy asked.

"What?" Annabeth asked confused.

"He's on the bench, on the other side of Fred and George. "

All four of them looked in my direction, and I felt obliged to take off my cloak.

I was about to scream at them, asking for an explanation,  but before that, Percy and Thalia stepped forward.(Percy finally learns to do this)

"You wont remember any of this. You will go back to bed, and when you wake up, you won't remember any ofm this."

I felt myself go in a trance like state,  and I could faintly hear Fred say," why didn't you do thag to us?"

"You weren't important enough," Nico snapped. Ouch.

"When I snap my fingers, you will go back to bed, and wont remember this night, right?" I nodded.

The last thing I remembered was two fingers snapping, and my mind was engulfed in fog.

I'm done!!! Yay! I almost ran out of time, so it had to be short.   anyway,  I will have to whole quest for hermes thing in a few chapter, cuz I still haven't decided which powers to use. I got three or four requests, and I think I can make them all work out! So see ya guys next time! Next update by Saturday!