BoO!!!!

With only a few hours till the release of the Final book of the Percy Jackson legacy,(for now) I want to say, thanks guys! I've been meaning to thank you for all your views and votes and comments and followa, and, seeing where I started and where I am today, I have to admit, wow!
I know this sounds like the ending of a book, and I promise you, it's not. I will continue updating normally and everything, it's just that this is how I fell right now. This is the end. There is no more Percy Jackson after this, at least, nothing really planned for a while. This hit me hard. You guys might know, I'm not exactly impressed with the house of hades, since it was nothing I expected. One of my biggest worries right now is, what if this is too. My, our, last memory of the real Percy for the time being, and it turns out to be a huge disappointment.
I could not live with that. I know I sound dramatic, but this series is part of who I am, and this whole time, waiting for the next book, or cursing the author for a terrible cliffhanger gave me something to do. I'm pretty sure most Percy Jackson maniacs aren't giant fans of Kane chronicles, and I'm pretty sure, even if the Magnus chase thing had Percy in it, I won't love it as much as a normal Percy Jackson book. Sure I'll get that warm bubbly feeling I always get when reading about Percy, but it won't be complete, and it won't be the real thing.
That's probably why fan fiction means so much to me. It keeps Percy with us, no matter how long it's been since the Percy Jackson Books were popular, our stories will always be there for those who need it. We will keep alive, and we will Carry his spirit. We will spread the word, we will make him popular, and we WILL never let him die out. As long as there is us, there will still be Percy Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I JUST WROTE THAT DRAMATIC HOPEFULLY INSPIRATIONAL Piece OF TEXT, BUT I JUST NEE TO GET THIS OUT BECAUSE IM SO TERRIFIED!!!!

Now that I'm done with that part of my a/N, I wanna say, for those of you who won't get a chance to get the book immediately tomorrow, I have a temporary solution. I found someone saying This in another fan fiction, and it worked, so I'm passing it on.(last year I skipped school so I could read HoH/dentist appointment, but I still got the book a few hours after the release date, and This year I can't so that because the boo store only opens at 9:30 and that's after school and there's a pot of what ifs and buts in my buy-BoO-before-school plan.)
Anyways, you can do this even before the books out, go to iTunes/iBooks and look up BoO(if you don't know what that is, wow. Just wow.(that means comment below or look it up)) Then press download sample, and you can get the first THREE CHAPTERS, plus the dedications and table of contents and stuff.... it's super cool! I'm saving it for tommorow, but I have the thing downloaded right now. The ebook is actually only $11.99, so that's cool! Yeah, so I'm completely excited, and any blood of Olympus talk cannot be discussed anywhere on this story but this one chapter, so yeah. Lets not spoil it for othera!!! that's all I have to say... bye!