A suprising conversation and a terrible day

Sup people!!! Yay! I'm updating the story!!!

I really want to start writing it, so here it is!

I dont own Harry Potter or PJO cuz Rick and Rowling own it.(I love saying that. say it fast ten times... Rick and Rowling. Rick and Rowling. Rick and Rowling. Rick and Rowling. anyways, on with the story!)

Percy

Percy was relaxing by the canoe lake during his free time when he heard Annbeth yelling at him. He half opened an eye just to get a bucket of water poured on him. Percy let out a little chuckle. She must have forgotten he could control water, because a second later, he had her pinned against the ground with the water holding her down.

"Oh my gods Percy! Let me go!" she laughed while she tried to swat the water away.

"In a second," he told her, than leaned down and kissed her. After a long moment, he stood back up, let the water flow back into the lake, then picked her up, drying her with a touch.

"Awwwww!" The Aphrodite campers, who were getting canoeing lessons from a nymph, were all fangirling about 'Percabeth'. As if Percy knew who that was.

"Shut up!" Annabeth hissed under her breath, blushing. Half the girls, who were all in Drew's boat, squealed, while the others giggled and waved. Before Percy had time to ponder their strange behavior, Annabeth growled menacingly, and pulled him away from the Aphrodite campers. Piper was visiting Hazel and Frank at Camp Jupiter, so he guessed her cabin had gone temporarily crazy in her absence.

Percy turned to Annabeth, " you're supposed to be in arts and crafts with your siblings."

"I know, and it kills me not learning with my cabin, but Malcolm said he would tell me what I missed. It's a pity, we were discussing architecture, and how crossbeams have to be at an ideal angle, but we just couldn't agree on which angle. Jessica said 48, but we all know that's wrong. Christine was a little closer with 63, but still wrong,"she ranted.

"Annabeth," Percy reminded.

"Right. Chiron told me to tell you to meet him at the Big House about some quest. "

Percy started to complain, but Annabeth pushed him towards the Big House."You know how Chiron can get." she gave him another shove."Love you!"

He grumbled a quick "me too," under him breath, then ran to the Big House. For an old horse that was thousands of years old, Chiron had the consideration of a toddler. Percy really did not want to go on another quest, and Chiron knew that very well.

He had just came back from a quest a few months ago. He had to find Aphrodite's missing lucky lipstick, which, Queen Cess, the commander of one of the monster armies, had taken. He had had to destroy the whole army to get it back. Since Aphrodite had been blaming Hepheatus for it, in gratitude, he gave Percy a sword, identical to Riptide. While Riptide represented the Greek part of him, Ember represented his inner Roman. Like Riptide, it always returned to his pocket, and it was also an identical looking pen. When He uncapped it, it turned into an imeprian gold blade, weighed perfectly in his hand. Water and Fire, Greek and Roman. Bronze and gold. Once Leo had accidentally given him the powers of a fire user, it grew. He now had almost as much  power over fire as Leo himself, although he didn't use it much. He seemed to be rubbish at setting himself on fire. Instead, his specialty seemed to be setting everything else on fire. That made sense, it was him after all. In addition,  he had started to train with two swords instead of one, and found he was pretty good at it, almost as good as he was with one sword. With two swords, and a month of training, he could take down everyone at camp except Jason, Clarisse, and Annabeth.