Unplanned Events and a Happy Reunion part 2

Sorry if I confused anybody into thinking I was going to update.. It's just that I realized I was missing Harry's POV in the last chapter. That's why I had to change the Title of the last one. I'm hoping to finish this chapter fast, and this is also going to count as part of the last one, so the 100 votes or 50 comments thing includes the votes and comments on this chapter as well. I owe it to you, after the fake update, as well as the fact that I forgot HARRY POTTER in my POV rotation! Also, a bit of Hinny(?) fluff-ish in this chapter.
All rights to Rick and Rowling!

Harry

After the three demigods left with Sirius, it was hard to worry about how things were going at their end. Ron and Hermione were telling the twins about Sirius and where he had really gone, but I couldn't concentrate enough to really think. My mind was numb, and the one thought That could really get through into my mind was that Voldemort was in my head. It made perfect sense! The odd feeling that had suddenly come over me before we'd arrived at Grimauld Place, when is wanted to hurt Dumbledore. That hadn't been me, that had been Voldemort!
The thought made me feel better and worse at the same time. As Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Ginny all started to talk about random things, I told them I had a headache and was going to bed.
Hermione frowned at me, subtly asking if it was my scar. I shook my head no, then turned on my heels, walking up the stairs slowly and miserably. No doubt, as soon as I had left, the others were probably going to talk about what we'd heard at St.Mungo's.
I dragged my feet all the way to the room I shared with Ron, then, with a heavy sigh, plopped myself onto the bed and started to think.
Was this why Dumbledore, my mentor, who was like a father to me, had been ignoring me? So I wouldn't, what, kill him? Did this mean that it had really been me at the ministry, almost killing Mr. Weasley? Or even it hadn't been, what if the same thing that happened in Dumbledore's office happened to me again? What if I suddenly got hit with Voldemort's mind, and went crazy and started killing everybody? There were so many ways this could end terribly. Maybe the reason why nobody let me join the Order was because they were afraid Voldemort would get into my brain, would find out our secrets. I shouldn't even be here! Any moment, Voldemort could possess me, could find our location, could swoop in and destroy what the Order had worked hard to rebuild.
Then, an even worse thought occurred to me. What if The Weapon Sirius had been referring to all those months ago, was me! What if I was the thing Voldemort wanted that he didn't have before. What if I was the difference between us winning or losing! I was a danger to myself, to everyone around me. It wasn't like I could do anything about it. I couldn't run away-I had nowhere to go. Well, I was sure Percy would let me stay at Camp if the borders let me in, or even somewhere in New York. If someone could just take me somewhere far away, untraceable. Then me friends would finally be safe, and Voldemort wouldn't be able to hurt anyone.
As these dark thoughts swirled around my head, a gentle touch to my shoulder brought me out of it.
I looked up, gasping, wand at the ready.
"It's just me," a soft voice whispered.
I looked to the side and saw Ginny, sitting on the bed beside me. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of her, which it seemed to do more and more lately.
"Hey," I greeted her. "I was just-"
She interrupted my excuse," you were thinking about what we heard earlier," she guessed correctly.
I contemplated what to tell her, then slowly nodded.
"I didn't want anyone to talk to me," I mumbled.
She smiled at me,"that was a stupid move," she joked," seeing as I'm the only one who knows how it feels to be possessed. You're not possessed. I know what possessed is, and you're not it. Besides, I haven't seen you disappear anywhere. I know where you are most of the time," she blushed," because I always see you around. At school and stuff."
I nodded, felling slightly better.
"You're stronger than him. You can fight it. If his thought are leaking into your head, you can block it. There are ways, I've read about them. You're the strongest wizard I've ever met, and one of the most noble, Harry," her hand moved from my shoulder and down to cover my hand.
I grinned at her, and sat up straighter, feeling 100% better than I had five minutes ago. Something about Ginny, and the way her vibrant red hair shimmered in the light made my stomach do a loop.
Was it just me, or had Ginny grown drastically from that shy little girl that used to be afraid of even talking to me?She'd definitely changed, because here she was, sitting so close I could smell her, on a bed in a darkened bedroom. She smelled a little like the flowers that grew in the Weasley's little garden. I found myself leaning into the smell a little, and had to stop myself.
"Thanks Ginny, you really made me feel so much better! I really don't know what I would have done if you hadn't talked to me just now," I told her, truly grateful.
She stood up, and hugged me, and neither of us noticed the rainbow and the Iris message forming behind us.
While she was still hugging me, I did something completely impulsive, and, without really thinking, asked," wouldyouliketogotoHogsmeadwithme?" Much as I had last year with Cho.
Ginny, unfortunately, understood me a lot better.
"Harry!" She pulled away from the hug to look at me awkwardly. "I umm.. I'm sort of already seeing someone," she sounded really sorry, just like Cho had.
"Oh," was all I could say, feeling incredibly stupid, about 10 times worse than I had when Cho had rejected me last year. At least I felt better about the Voldemort thing.
"Oh wow.. This is really awkward, should I come back another time?"
Ginny and I both jumped away from each other and turned to the screen.
Ginny let out a little squeak and pointed her wand at the Iris message showing Percy's face.
I groaned. "you could not had possibly picked a worse time Percy! You could have at least called one of the others!" I hissed angrily.
"Oops," Percy looked sheepish. He rubbed the back of his neck while holding Riptide loosely in one hand, in sword form.
"Is that the sword of Griffydor? And what is this? Some sort of spell?" Her voice was getting louder and louder.
"Shhhh!" I told her, the same time Percy muttered," oh right.. She doesn't know...," looking even more sheepish.
"You want me to just use the mist to fix this?" He asked me wearily, gesturing at Ginny, who was looking at us like we werecrazy.
"You will do no such thing!" I gave him a pointed look, trying to tell him that Ginny meant a lot to me, and that I wasn't just going to let him fool her like that.
"Call us back in like, 10 minutes. Ill take her down to the others and explain it to her," I sighed, moving to swipe my hand through the mist.
"But this is import-" I cut him off my ending the connection.
If it was really important, he could just come and get one of us.
I ignored Ginny's incredibly confused and slightly distrusting look and started to take her back downstairs.
"You aren't death eaters, right?" She asked after a horrified silence.
"I can assure you they're not anything bad," I told her. " I just think the others might explain this better."
"Other people know about, this, whatever it is?" She asked.
"Yeah..." I told her, knowing she wouldn't be happy being the only one who didn't know.
As soon as we walked into the living room, everyone seemed to know.
"What happened?" Ron asked worriedly.
"Percy decided to show up in an Iris message," I told all four of them,"in front of Ginny."
The others all groaned.
"We need to make this quick though, because Percy's gonna be back soon."
"Ok, Ginny, you've heard of the Greek myths right? I was telling you about them from my muggle studies class," Hermione asked. "They're real, and every once in a while, the gods have kids with mortals. These kids are half human, and half gods. Because the Gods follow Western Civilization, they ended up in New York. Now, there's a camp, one for the Greek demigods and one for the Roman ones. Thalia, Percy and Nico are all Greek demigods. Percy is a son of Poseidon, God of the Seas. He can control water. There's a lot of other complications with Percy, but not relevant. Thalia is a daughter of Zeus, God of the Skies, and Nico is the Son of Hades, God of the Underworld. There are only two demigod children of the Skies and three of the Underworld(Hazel, Nico and Sirius); two Greek and one roman, and Percy is the only child of the Sea. Percy's Greek, but he's well respected in both camps. They've been sent here, to assist with the war, because they are three of the most powerful demigods. They studied magic over the summer and they were blessed with knowledge by the goddess that created witches and wizards, which is partly why they're so good at Magic. There are only three people in history that have ever been a demigod and wizard at the same time, and all three of them are alive right now. One of them is Percy Jackson, who recently found out he was a wizard, but has known he was a demigod for almost seven years. The next is Severus Snape, who grew up in his Pure blood family, and found out he was a Demigod after he joined the Order, 15 years ago. He was trained in private at the Camp, and is a son of Nemesis, the goddess of Revenge. The last one is Sirius Black, who found out he was a demigod a few minutes ago. He's a son of Hades, and Percy, Thalia and Nico are filling him in right now, as well as training him," Hermione finished, finally taking a breath.
Ginny looked really overwhelmed by all the information, but did her best to absorb it all.
"So, Percy, Thalia and Nico are all half God?"
We all nodded.
"And Sirius and Snape are too?"
Another collective nod.
"And all of you knew?"
More nods, and nobody met her eyes.
"So that's why Nico kissed me the other day? It was a distraction?"
Another nod.
"Thank god. I thought he actually liked me.. He's not really my type.. I can see him with somebody really bright and sunny though. It would sort of balance them out."
I chuckled, but couldn't help but be afraid that she was dreading seeing me because I'd asked her out.
I looked over at her, and she met my eye. I relaxed, however, because the look she was giving me was a very sweet one, and there was no fear, or disgust hidden in her face. I smiled back, feeling better, and it was amazing how just looking at her made my fears go away.
Suddenly, the air before Fred shimmered, turning into a rainbow. Nico's face appeared in it, with pine needles stuck in his hair, and his clothes dishevelled.
"What's up with you?" George asked, trying to sound funny, but his humour was lost in the curiosity.
"Sirius' training isn't going to well.. We ran into a few difficulties, this isn't really the best place to practice after all." In the background, I could hear growling, and Thalia yelling" GO GET IT," and growling noises that sounded a lot like a threat, and two big black dogs ran past Nico, almost knocking him over, chasing a stick, looking very unhappy.
Thalia was laughing like crazy.
"We just called to tell you were moving our location to the Woods around camp. We'll just deal with the campers. It'll be easier then explaining this din to a student. The campers won't recognize Sirius anyways. Just wanted to tell you we'll be back a little later than we thought. Sirius seems to be enjoying himself."
In the background, the two dogs had returned, and they had both smoothly transformed into two people; Percy and my godfather.
The both started yelling at Thalia, telling her not to throw the dam stick, and that it was too tempting, while a skeleton snuck up behind Nico.
"Umm," I pointed, and Nico didn't even turn, just pointing his finger at it over his shoulder, causing it to turn back towards Sirius.
"NICO! How do I make it go away! NICO!" Sirius whined as it got closer.
He ended up summoning another one to fight the one Nico had sent.
I shook my head, glad to see Sirius having fun. It was the first time I'd seen like loose control so completely.
Something suddenly whizzed by Nico, who barely dodged it, going just by instinct.
Sirius turned back into a dog, and looking at him, Percy did too. They both started inching towards something out of view of the rainbow, while Thalia kept laughing
A giant black dog, more than twice as big as Sirius the dog suddenly jumped out of the shadows, jumping at Percy.
"Mrs. Oleary! How did you find me!"Percy yelled, turning back into human.
Nico turned towards the dog, and it started to lick Percy, then running over the Nico, did the same.
"Oi!" A voice yelled, and the familiar frame of a half giant made its way through the trees. "Who's there?"
"I told you we needed to move," Nico smirked,"we'll be fine."
Then he swiped his hand through the connection.

And that's all! Yay! I didn't like the ending of that chapter at all, but, oh well! Anyways, I'm tired, so going to bed now, but there you go! A chapter! Anyways, so yeah, combining the chapter before this one and this one, you need to get a combined total of either 100 votes or 50 comments for the next chapter!

Continue being Awesome