A Really Inconvineant Quest Part 1

Hey guys!!! How ya doing!!! Sorry for the super late update, I needed a little time to protest over the boo. So yeah, I'm gonna write, and I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever I was just really busy with school! And than after that I was banned from my phone by my mom and I got it taken away for two weeks... My phone and my Percy Jackson books.*shudder* and the picture above is of who I think should play Hazel(I'm pretty sure that's Rue) anyways,I'm updating now, so all rights go to Rick and Rowling. Yay!

Percy

I didn't exactly care that I had almost died seconds ago, or that we were in the bottom of a magical lake, or the fact that Harry, Ron and Hermione were grawping(get it, grawp!) at us. All that mattered was my Wise Girl, and the ring in my hand.

"Percy," she whispered, staring at the ring. I got a strange feeling of dread. Maybe she didn't feel the same way.

"You're only fifteen!" Harry yelled, a horrified look on his face.

Thalia chuckled. "actually, he's seventeen."

"WHAT!" Ron yelled.

"Percy," Annabeth whispered again." Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I love you!"

I let out a breath of relief as I got up.

She jumped into my arms and I pulled her up for a kiss. I had had mixed feeling about my time at Hogwarts, what with the whole cursed quills thing, and the new prophecy, but I had also made three great friends.

"I love you too," I whispered as I pulled away, resting my forehead against hers.

"Eh hem!" Nico fake coughed to get our attention, but it sounded so much like Professor Pink Toad I couldn't help but jump slightly.

"Sorry to interrupt your love fest," Nico didn't sound at all sorry," that was sweet and all, but I think they're kinda freaking out."

He pointed at Harry, Ron and Hermione, who had their wands out, pointed at us. I groaned. I had had a mental breakdown after a bogart encounter, which I had only met because I was duelling the most powerful wizard ever, then I ran underwater, then saved them from death by drowning, then I created an underwater bubble, then almost died, then proposed, and then they found out I was lying about my age, amongst other thing, and nobody had explained anything! Oh, and the fact that my hand was still green.

"Umm, you guys don't need to be afraid of us," I told them.

"Put down your wands, and we'll explain,"Thalia told them.

Harry was the first to obey.

He watched us for a few seconds, then sighed and stuffed the wand back in his pocket.

Ron and Hermione did the same.

This better be good," Ron mumbled.

"We aren't wizards" Nico said simply.

"Percy is," Thalia interrupted.

"Percy is what now!?" Annabeth yelled.

"Sally was a squib, which is basically a wizard without powers, but magic runs in their blood. She passed it on to Percy," Thalia explained impatiently.

"When did you find out about this?" Annabeth demanded, turning to face me.

"Hello! You were explaining who you are!" Harry yelled.

"Right," I muttered, glad for the opportunity to escape Annabeth's wrath.

"So I'm guessing Sally is your mum?" Hermione asked me. She hadn't seemed the same since Annabeth had showed up. Maybe her memory of spying on our Iris message was returning.