Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV
Waking up at 5am this morning, I carefully limp to the bathroom. Throughout my life, I am definitely no stranger to the worse of the worse; nevertheless I am trying. Countless times I would question 'why did you let me go?', 'why would you do that to me?', 'what did I do to deserve this'.

Hi, my name is Alyssa and this is a little about me. 

I thought for awhile my parents just didn't want me because the last thing I remember of my parents was them telling me goodnight then a strange man took me away. That was when my life became essentially a living hell. 

That night I now know that I was taken by the Russian Mafia, I know that night I was to die, however thanks to the guilt complex of a human being instead of killing me, they dropped me into an orphanage located in Berlin, Germany. 

The orphanage I stayed at for 2 years was relatively nice, Kare, the main caretaker was actually a kind man. He always made sure we felt safe there and since I was such a young age he taught me how to fluently converse in German, Italian and practice my English. After those 2 years staying at the orphanage, I was taken into a foster home.

My foster parents were horrible. 

This is where I was first introduced to the pain of the real world. My foster parents were alcoholics and drug abusers. Almost never not being under the influence. 

Every available moment they got, they either abused me physically or verbally calling me names breaking me slowly piece by piece. At first the physical abuse just began with a slap or a tap on the arm, but then it only got worse, it escalated to punches, kicks, carving, whipping, scarring me. It was the literal meaning of a living hell.

 My foster parents, being the drug and alcohol abusers they are were in massive debt. At the age of 7 my foster parents sold me. 

Taking me to a shed somewhere in the world, I was not sure where exactly. 

Immense pain, suffering and fear were close to the only emotions I felt in that fragment of my hell. 

A trained assassin I had become.

 My body yearned for food and rest, my body tired, skin full of bruises, burns and scars which would remind me everyday about this place for my life.

There at the base where I was taken for training, after the countless amounts of torture I became the number one assasin, worldwide. After plotting to escape that hellhole after 5 years, I finally at the age of 12 escaped. I told you I might be young but I am the best.

 I killed them.

At the age of 12 I had the ability to fluently speak in 31 different languages, with that being said, I had an IQ of 143 meaning I was kinda smart. Using this, I graduated high school at 13 and finished college by 15. At 16, I have my own multi-billion companies making me the youngest trillionaire in the world. Now here I am back in another abusive foster home in Sydney, Australia, only this time around, I am completely numb. To release all my built up anger and to keep my sanity, I sometimes street race and others I fight in some underground places.

This allowed me to make a name for myself as 'Death Princess' forming my own mafia shortly after becoming one of the most deadly persons you wish to never cross.

 At the age of 16 I am now a trained assassin, street racer, youngest trillionaire and mafia leader and a broken girl.