Chapter 47

HI! IT'S BEEN AWHILE. SORRY ABOUT THAT BY THE WAY. I HAVE FIRST OF ALL BEEN BUSY WITH ADDITIONAL STUDIES I'M DOING NOW AND I HAD MY 'PROM' AND THEN A LITTLE VACATION LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER SO IT HAS BEEN CHAOTIC AND I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. SADLY NOW I'M SICK (I'M NOT SURE WITH WHAT YET) BUT I'M FEELING BETTER COMPARED TO BEFORE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS NOT PUTTING OUT CHAPTERS BUT I'M BACK AND GOING TO TRY TO WRITE I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE/ LOVE YOUR INPUT AS TO WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE WITH THE CHARACTERS OR YOUR OPINIONS ON THE BOOK SO FAR BOTH WILL MEAN ALOT SO I WOULD KNOW ON HOW TO IMPROVE AND MAKE THE BOOK BETTER. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO COMMENT PUBLICLY. 

ALL MY LOVE 

X.

-ALYSSA  

After finishing our shower we changed and made our way downstairs.

"How are you doing?" Akari asked giving me a plate of food.

"Good thanks, and you? I damaged you a bit more than you did me." I said causing him to cringe at the bruises left on my arm

"The shower help, but hey, at least no one got stabbed like last time." He said

"Trying to be funny are we? But yeah I guess."

I said before laughing.

We all hung out together at the house and eventually all left to go home.

As soon as I arrived at the house I went to my room and dropped on the bed asleep.

When it was dinner time Alessi came and woke me up. We all met in the dining room and had dinner together.

We spent the rest of the night in the movie theater room and had a movie marathon. 

"Hey sissy!" Sante said loudly and excitedly

"Yes Sante!?" I said smiling

"How about we make a blanket fort and we could make s'mores!" He said

"Hell yes! Guys please." I said to the others.

"Of course sorella." Xavier answered

"Okay, go get the blankets Sante, Hermès and Lorenzo. Alonzo can you please get the s'mores ingredients and maybe something to make it on and Alessi and Xav, can you get some pieces of wood please." I instructed

"Yes ma'am." They said saluting me

"At ease soldiers" I said playfully

With that they went out and did their tasks.

Once they were back. Alessi, since he was the tallest put me on his shoulders to stand and when that didn't work since the ceiling was so high, Alessi hoisted Xavier on his shoulder to sit then Alonzo raised me to stand on Xavier's shoulders.

The scene was amusing to say the least and it could've been proven by the fact my parents came in laughing and taking out pictures

Once I reached I placed two pieces of wood on the hanging light and threw a planked over before taking another and pinning them. We got pillows and placed them inside before continuing to have a movie marathon. The next day came and we were still going. I assume we all took day offs.

We were currently watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer / Philosopher Stone and we were planning to watch the entire trilogy.

"Okay, baby Draco is cute." I said drinking hot chocolate.