Chapter 23

HEY! WE'RE ALMOST TO 3K!

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN THREE DAYS, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOLS AND I HAVE MAJOR EXAMS COMING UP.

SHOUTOUT TO @PrincessNike0

PLEASE COMMENT AND IF YOU WANT GIVE SUGGESTIONS. I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL

I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT PART SOON AS I WRITE ANOTHER WHICH I HOPE MAY BE TODAY OR MAYBE TOMORROW, IT WILL BE BY THE END OF THIS WEEK.

OH AND THE SONG ABOVE IS A LOCAL TRINIDADIAN SOCA SONG AND I CHOSE IT AS A TRIBUTE TO ONE OF OUR LOCAL LEGENDS, THE LATE DEXTER STEWART.

YOU WILL BE MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. R.I.P. BLAXX

LOVE YOU GUYS!

ENJOY THIS UPDATE

-ALYSSA

This morning I woke up and went to the gym. While doing my training session I was joined by Alessi who was safe to say impressed by my stamina and punching techniques. After my workout I got ready for the day.

Today we were going shopping for the event

Today we were going shopping for the event. Today was Thursday, tomorrow was the date with Dimitri and Saturday was the reveal but we can't forget that Sunday is the aftermath and therefore lots of meetings.

"Good morning! I said walking into the kitchen and sitting at the breakfast bar.

"Morning bambina." Mom said kissing my head.

"Where's dad?" I asked

"Oh he and the others went to take care of some of the illegal stuff." She said as I nodded my head in understanding

"Anyway, are you excited for your date!" Mom said happily.

"I am, I really am mom. I can't wait." I said smiling.

"He's going too you know. Maybe you could go together." Mom suggested.

"I'll talk to Dimitri about it mom, we'll see." I said.

After I finished my breakfast I went to my car and began my way to school in my Range Rover.

As I was about to pull onto the highway I got a Bluetooth call. I pressed the answer button and listened.

"Hi Alyssa." Akari's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey Kari. Ohhh I need to tell you something!" I said happily.

"What made you so happy!?" Akari said teasingly.

"Whatever, you first, what's up?" I said.