Chapter 17

Alyssa's POV
FLASHBACK
"YOU LITTLE WHORE GET THE FUCK UP NOW." The man commanded."Y-yes s-sir." I answered.

I was weak. They wanted to beat some of my friends and I obviously took their place. The results were horrendous to say the least. I was being beaten as we speak. With the impact of the last kick I fell, they had this rule where if you were being beaten and not passed out, you need to stand up and get beaten again, they liked...no loved seeing you fall.

"Where were we?" he seethed holding my hair pulling my head up.

"F-FIF-FIFTY N-NINEE!" I whimpered out as he hit me once again. When he was done, like similar to like all the times prior, I was left with blood all over my body.

I shot up at that moment. I was in the movie theater from last night, still covered with a blanket. The only difference was my brothers were all here too sleeping.

I was going to get my cars today. To say I was excited was an understatement. I loved my cars. I bought them with my own money, and it was a symbol as to how far I had come. I decided to get up from my cozy and comfortable position on the cinema chair and go to my room and get ready for the day even though it was only 5 am. I prepared a bath for myself and got my bath board, and took my laptop and did some work in the tub. It was completely worth it. After watching the time and seeing that it was 6:30 I got out and dressed myself and did all other hygiene rituals.

It was a busy day. Since I missed the announcement due to my schedule with the race and job I had, Jess dealt with the announcement and issued a statement for me that I had prepared. Lamborghini's sales were expected to improve by at least 10% from today and from the analytics I have checked so far it wouldn't be long. I had already made a few changes to the brand and certain designs already so some had already been dropped. After changing and taking a picture I made my way downstairs only to hear my family conversing about something, me.

"I heard Miss A is designing more designs for Lamborghini and even she might collaborate a sports car between Audi and Lamborghini

"I heard Miss A is designing more designs for Lamborghini and even she might collaborate a sports car between Audi and Lamborghini."

"I really want to land a partnership with her." Dad's voice echoed.

"Yes, she already has the best shipping company, it would help us with our legal business." Alessi stated.

"I know and plus, I would like to eventually maybe open a chain of maybe house settlements with her help. Her designs are the best." Dad added.

"We'll try to make an appointment with her." Dad added after a short break.

I decided to make my entrance.

"Good morning family" I said as I walked into the living area.

A series of good morning and morning was heard as a response.

"Do you have any plans today bambina?" Dad asked me as a plate of waffles was rest in front of me.

"Thank you." I said to the helper. Then looked to my dad.