Chapter 18

Sunday was a fun day, we all spent it together and watched movies, played board games, built a fort in the living room, we also baked together.

Of course I had to slip away a little to ensure the move was successful and thankfully it was.

The day was over a little too soon for my liking and I had to prepare myself for school tomorrow.

Next day
It was now about 5 and I changed into my workout clothes and went to the gym, there I did my workout routine. After I took a shower, covered scars and the tattoo and got myself dressed.

 After I took a shower, covered scars and the tattoo and got myself dressed

Gym outfit

School outfit

School outfit

Once I finished I took a picture to post to my social media and then walked downstairs. My mom was already there making breakfast and dad was hugging her.

"Good morning mama, papa." I said hugging them.

"Good morning bambina. Are you excited for school today?" Dad asked.

"I swear, I'm not." I breathed out.

"Your could go wake your brothers up if you'd like, they need to get up for school and work."

"Yes mom!" I said as I walked to my brother's rooms. First was Alessi, when I walked into his room he was cuddled into the bed hugging a body pillow. I got into the bed and hugged him

"Wakey wakey fratello." I said rubbing his arm.

"Leave me alone Sante!" He groaned back.

"Do I sound like a boy?" I asked amused.

"Sorella?" He said opening his eyes.

"That's me!" I chuckled.

"Good morning, you have work and I was sent to wake you guys up."

I said getting out of his bed.

"I'll see you downstairs Lessi."

I finished walking out the room and into Xavier's, similarly I did the same for him and each of my brothers that followed. After waking Hermès up I fixed my outfit and went downstairs for breakfast. Within the next 20 minutes all the boys came down one by one. It was now 7:50 am meaning it was time for us to go.