Chapter 2

Alyssa's POV

Here I am now, looking at myself in the mirror inspecting the newly formed bruises from last night brought to you by my 'loving' foster parents. After doing my morning routine in my room I quietly practiced my knife and dagger throwing along with some boxing.

 After my workout it was 6am leaving me with an hour until they wake up and begin pestering me for their food. Quickly making them some coffee, pancakes and eggs I went to my room finally rushing to get ready for the day before my foster parents wake up.

 I am a bit vertically challenged for being 16 only being 5"2, I combed my brown hair with highlights into a ponytail.

Outfit down below:

Once I finished changing into my outfit and covering all my scars and the majority of my tattoos, I began to leave the house and walked to my awaiting car

As I entered the car I greeted my driver and he began to take me to my building. 

I can drive extremely well, I am a street racer after all and I have the police working under me in all parts of the world but I'm feeling lazy today.  

"Miss Alyssa, good morning" my assistant Jess greeted me her heavy aussie accent prominent in her speech, whereas mine was a mixture of Australian, English, Russian, Trinidadian and German all mixed into one, this was due to the amount of places I had lived in before. 

"hi Jess, are you doing well today?", 

"Yes, I am doing well today, the kids miss you" she added.

 "of course they miss me I'm their favorite aunty!" I said with a smirk on my face.

 "Yeah yeah I know..." she trailed off dropping a few files onto my desk. 

Jess was one of the few people that knows about my mafia and assassin background so she just deals with that paper work too. 

"Okayy now you will be having a meeting with the owner of one of the businesses you are planning to buy and the you have a fight later tonight at 9" she informed me about my day.

 After my meetings and dealing with a few other documents I left the office and snuck into my foster parents' house through my window only top find them passed out, after taking a shower and changing into my outfit for the fight;

 I armed myself and rode my motor bike to the location of the fight

I armed myself and rode my motor bike to the location of the fight. The meeting went great. I now own the majority of companies across the world.

My opponent I was facing tonight was called 'the hurricane' as I walked into the ring with my signature outfit, some people stared at me with awe, fear, others with pure doubt, that I am not capeable to fight.

Stepping up to my opponent the solid, large man stepped up to me eyeing my stance. A subtle smirk graced my face as I identified the weak points on his body.

 Noting that he was putting most of his weight on his right leg I found his weak spot. Since I was shorter compared to him, there was a major height, weight difference all advantages going to him, all except I was more agile and probably more trained. 

As the sound of the announcer's voice boomed through the building, shouts, screams and words of support could be heard.

 " Ready on fight.....1....2....3.....FIGHT!" 

Both myself and the 'Hurricane' began to circle each other,both having our hands in fists protecting our faces. Minutes passed, and my opponent was becoming restless, probably having enough of my strategy he made the first move, fueled by anger and frustration, which is never the best way to fight, unless you are me then who can think clearly and really let go of frustration through this means.

 Keeping my patience, I quickly dodged the body shot that was approaching me and continued to block his attempts of landing a hit on me until he got tired. 

Usually, I would end my fights quickly, however, I wanted to play a little; just to release some pent up emotions that built up from my foster parents. As his momentum slowed down, I started. 

I began to throw punches to his body, not one inch being spared. Kicks to his legs, sides were present and blood was dripping as a result. 

After some, when he laid flat on his face I stopped. Screams erupted from the crowd and my hand was held in the air announcing my victory. 

Walking over to 'the hurricane' I quickly popped his leg back into place and fixed the now dislocated shoulder he had. 

"Word of advice, Cane, control your frustration and don't under estimate your opponents" I said calmly while stooping down to his level while helping him sit up a bit. 

" Why are you helping me?" he asked while trying to catch his breath. 

" Well, because, I know." I didn't tell him what I knew exactly but he just gratefully shook his head in response. 

"Now, I got to go." I said and went toward my manager who simply gave me a nod, understanding I no longer wanted to speak to people and gave me my money. 

15,000 cash.

Hopping onto my bike and speeding off back to the hell hole in hopes they would not be awake.