Chapter 65

Diimitri's POV

"Ok so officially I have the parent's approval, I have a date, I have my layout of the proposal and now I've chosen the ring. So in 8 days I'm going to be a fiancé. I can't wait to say the least.

Boss you good? You've been talking to yourself for the past half hour my assistant said as he walked through my office door.

Mhm, Alyssa's gonna be here in half an hour and my entire office is covered with flower designs and ring specifications and menus for the proposal. I'm just trying to hide it all.

Ok let's get this done he said  picking up papers from the bulletin board.

Eventually time passed and Alyssa was sat at the table looking amazing as ever while I finished signing off contracts for the day.

"Baby"

"Yes love" I asked raising my head.

"What do you want for dinner"

"Can we please order takeout and probably head back to my place I have it if you are ok with that."

"Of course it's okay, I love spending time with you and those dates are my favorite" she responded smiling.

With time when I finally finished my office work we packed up and was finally on our way home. We just needed to pass by Alyssa's to see her parents and brothers.

"Hellllooo family" she sang as she ran through the doors and immediately darted on top of Sante who looked caught off guard as he froze in space.

After a few seconds Sante finally responded with "hi sister"

"Listen I have a great idea you wanna have a game night at Dimitri's since he has the game room?" Sante asked as he watched me.

"What? When did I even offer to host game night?!" I asked as I watched Sante with my arms crossed.

"I'm your bestie I can do that" he responded as I burst out laughing.

"Only if your sister agrees because tonight was date night" I caved in.

Sante was like my son if you think about it. I clothe him, carry him everywhere, I hired tutors to help him in the 9th grade, and we argue about the most basic things like Alyssa's attention.

"Please lyss, my favorite sister in the universe!" He begged as the rest of the family watched him in...amusement.

"But date night"she said

"Fine we can do game night later. You can have date night and around 11 we'll come up for games." Sante said.

With a sigh Alyssa finally agreed.

At least if we have all the brothers when Alyssa's gone I could talk with them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa's eyes were currently lit up like a little kid when I brought up decorating for Christmas.

"We already decorated mum and dad's house now we get to do yours too!" She said smiling as she laid on my bed. 

We were currently both dressed in Christmas pajamas and were sprawled out.  Alyssa's outfit comprised of a matching red set with a merry christmas pair of fluffy socks while mine's made of a black and red set.

"Yes baby, when are you free? I need to get the majority of decorations so we need to do some shopping"

"I'm so excited,can we do the shopping online then decorate when it arrives, plus Christmas is really soon." she said as she cuddled up to me