Chapter 7

Allesandros' POV

Whimpering was all that caught my attention, my daughter was laying on the seat sleeping, not so peacefully. She began to twist and turn and that was when I knew I needed to help her. Sitting up from my seat I looked toward my worried wife and gave her a reassuring nod. I sat next to my daughter's body and gently brought her into my arms, trying my best to soothe her. Immediately as I brought her to my chest, her whimpering stopped, and her grip on my suit jacket increased as she shot awake.

"What's happening!" she shouted as she still held onto my jacket. "Nothing principessa, you just had a nightmare, you are okay, it's not real.." I said as my wife was now rubbing her back. She took in a deep breath composing herself as she responded "Okay, thank you mom and dad." she said when her eyes widened, "is it okay for me to call you that? I'm sorry. I didn't" "-Principessa, you can call us whatever you want as long as you are comfortable." As she released a breath of relief she shook her head and said a thank you and we smiled and kissed her forehead to which she smiled. Excusing herself she went toward her backpack and took out her laptop and began to type, looking focused. I finally had my baby back. My wife and I could not stop looking for her ever so often making sure she was really here.

Alyssa's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"You whore what are you doing? " "T-The d-d-ishes s-sir" the child replied.

"On your knees, NOW in the basement." the man shouted at her, already intoxicated.

"You are to count, do you understand?"

"Y-yes sir." she responded preparing for the first lash of the whip to land on her back.

"O-One. T-Two. T-th-THree. F-F-OUR. F-F-I-VE. S-S-S-SIX. ..F-F-F-IF-TY"

Fifty she reached until she passed out, back full of marks, blood covering every inch.

*BACKNOW*

"What's happening!" I shouted bolting up to only be held by my dad. "Nothing principessa, you just had a nightmare, you are okay, it's not real.." my dad said as mom rubbed my back, I wish dad. Taking in a deep breath I composed myself and responded "Okay, thank you mom and dad."as those words came out my mouth my eyes widened and began to try to fix the situation, "is it okay for me to call you that? I'm sorry. I didn't" "-Principessa, you can call us whatever you want as long as you are comfortable." I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding in and said "thank you" Both mom and dad smiled and kissed my forehead, it made me smile, I never was one for physical contact but from them it just felt right. I could feel my walls breaking down brick by brick, I only hope I don't regret it.

Excusing myself I went toward my backpack and took out my laptop and began to do some work, reading over some contracts and documents I needed to check for my companies. Sending some emails and digitally signing some documents then sending them to Jess for her to file I soon realized we only had about 2 more hours on the flight until we arrived in New York, USA. I was actually, really good friends with the president actually. Ironic actually, how the leader of the a mafia and an assassin and owner of successful businesses was essentially besties with the president of the USA. I thought to myself. I will need to visit him soon, he wanted me to help him with something anyway.

I met John when I helped him and the others in the meeting get free safely when someone tried to assassinate them. I got to the other assassin first however and killed them before anything was done. After that day John found out about me and my jobs and offered me and my allies protection for protection in return. After that we often collaborated whenever he had a bounty on someone's head or when he needed answers. I am not involved in anything horrible just selling of guns and a few drugs but nothing horrible. I also ensure my allies don't do any of those things either. After ensuring everything was done, I emailed my airport staff informing them to have flights ready for Jess, her husband and my niece and nephew and also for Akari and his boyfriend. I also had them book seats for members of my mafia who will be moving over to New York with me.