Chapter 51

"Mhm." I moaned as I felt kisses being placed on my neck.

I felt myself being crushed underneath something.

I blinked my eyes open to see a sleeping Dimitri on me with his head in my neck.

Throughout the night the shirt I was wearing must have bunched up throughout as his hands were resting on my exposed boobs.

I closed my eyes again and ran my fingers through his hair.

As I was laying there I felt tiredness rush over me causing me to fall asleep.

I stirred in place when I felt movement on me.

I was brought back from my sleep and felt eyes on me.

Kisses were being showered on me and I felt my body get colder as weight was lifted off of me. I felt my shirt being pulled down and soon enough I was brought into the warm embrace of Dimitri.

I opened my eyes for the second time today and snuggled closer to my boyfriend.

"Morning baby." He said in his even deeper morning voice.

"Good morning." I said smiling

"I love waking up to you." He said kissing me

"I love this too."

Since it was Saturday and we didn't have to go to the office we stayed in bed and went through our emails, social media and messages while cuddling.

My mom had messaged me and asked me to ask Dimitri if he wanted to join us tonight for making pizza and stay over for the meeting tomorrow

"Hey, wanna come over for dinner and stay over. My mom asked." I said softly

"Yeah we could." He said

"What should we do in between then we have at least 5 hours?" He asked

"Wanna make something for breakfast then go to the mall? Alessi's birthday is Friday. I need to buy his gifts." I said

"That sounds like a plan" he said sitting up.

"How about we go get breakfast" he said.

With that we went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. I was then carried to the kitchen bag of potato style and rested on the counter.

"What does my beautiful and sexy girlfriend want?" He asked kissing me.

"Umm she wants some protein pancakes with eggs." I said smiling.

"I agree with that." He said

He placed the mix on the counter next to me and I poured everything into the bowl.

He was cracking the eggs and when that was finished cooking he took the batter and started cooking it. In the mean time I went to the sink and began washing up while he used the stove.

When he was finished with the rest of the things we used I washed them and set the table.

We both sat at the breakfast bar and took out our food.

"So do you know what we're doing for his birthday yet?"

"I have a few ideas...that I need to run by mom, dad and the boys ." I said

"That's cool, I'm thinking about either getting him a necklace or a shirt he likes to work so maybe a suit?" He said

"Those are good. I got him a bracelet and ring that I designed with Gucci. If you get him the necklace we could match them." I suggested.