Chapter 63

"You okay love?" Dimitri asked as he fixed my lipstick

"Mhm. More than okay"I replied as he held my hand leading me down the stairs and into the car.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he pulled out of the car park.

"My parents', haven't seen anyone since I got back"

"Mhm, how was your trip?"

"Successful, Romania was really pretty and the food. Amazing. We accomplished what we set out to do"

"That's good and you're back home safe" he said placing a kiss on my knuckles as his hand held mine.

During the car ride we caught up and enjoyed one another's presence until we arrived home.

"GUESS WHO'S BACKK...BACK AGAINN" I sang as I entered the house.

All my siblings jumped on top of me tackling me to the floor we embraced in a group hug.

"Where were you we fucking missed you" Hermès said as he lifted me up and spun me around causing me to laugh

"Romania. Kicking ass. What can I say. I missed you all as well" I said hugging him

"We on for a movie night tonight." Alessi said as he hugged me

"Of course" I responded

Sante shook his head before giving me a hug.

Mama approached me as she engulfed me in a hug.

"I missed you baby. Your dad the most probably." She said before whispering in my ear
"Go to your room and take a shower and cover up your neck"

"Shit" I said as my eyes widened

I gave dad a hug and kiss while ensuring nothing was showing before going up to my room quickly.

I took a quick shower before Dimitri entered my bathroom.

"Everything okay baby?"

"Yeah, you just marked me" I said wrapping myself in my towel

"Mhm is that so.. my girlfriend marked me as well" he said as he bowed me his back which was adorned with scratches as well as his neck and chest covered with hickeys.

"She did a good job" I said tracing my hand over his neck

"Help me cover my neck? You could leave the ones on my stomach and chest and leave yours too" he said kissing my shoulder as I applied my facial serum

"Mkay, take a shower I have clothes here for you" I said giving him a new towel.

While Dimitri was in the shower I changed into one of his sweatpants as well as one of his hoodies and a pair of socks. While standing at my vanity I squeezed out some concealer and began to cover the hickeys on my neck.

 While standing at my vanity I squeezed out some concealer and began to cover the hickeys on my neck

What she and Dimitri wore ^^

Once Dimitri was changed he sat me on the counter and stood between my legs as I dabbed concealer onto his neck.

As I was doing my work his hands lifted the hoodie I wore and smiled at the sight of my stomach covered with hickeys.

"I'll cover them up if you keep watching love" I joked with him

"Oh please" he said capturing my lips in a kiss

"Mkay you're good" I confirmed as I slid off the counter.

"We need to shop for Jess' baby shower still. With everything it got pushed back" I brought up

"Yeah let's go tomorrow okay? We could host it on Saturday"

"That sounds good, I'll let Jess know" I said as we exited the room and headed downstairs to the living room

Dad wrapped his hands around me before holding me tight saying,

"Don't fucking leave again, how am I going to stay alive. Your brothers cannot replace you figlia"

"Don't worry dad. Hopefully that doesn't arise again" I said returning the hug.

"Come on, your mom and I are making bbq chicken, fries and some quesadillas for dinner"

He said guiding us out into the backyard

My brothers and I along with Dimitri began to play some football while my parents cooked and eventually danced in the grass to the music

We of course had dinner which was amazing before all going to the theater room.

We chose a line up of movies for the night, from avengers to Spider-Man to fast and furious in addition to Hobbs and Shaw enough to last until the morning when we decided to call it a night.

————-

"What colour balloons should we get?" Dimitri asked as we stood in the party store

"Blue ,gold, pink and white" I replied getting each of the colours I listed

I walked around the store grabbing various items such as cake stand, confetti cannon in blue or pink and asked the cashier to cover the colour of the cannon so it was a secret to everyone else.

I was the only one who knew what Jess was having. Dimitri stepped away whilst I was getting everything else specific to the gender of the little human.

Once I collected everything I needed and I decided to make an extra stop to rent a fog machine. It was going to be awesome.

Once we got everything I went over the plan with Dimitri.

"So first it'll have a cake inside the cake there won't be blue or pink it'll be yellow.

Then we head over to where there's gonna be a black balloon when they pop it it'll have white confetti. Next it'll have cars and I ordered wheels that have power laced into it that's when they'll find out. I also will turn on the fog machine and lights to whatever colour and of course we have the confetti cannons we will pop when they find out." I explained.

"When we have our gender reveal I wanna do the car burnout and maybe the one with the confetti" Dimitri said smiling at me

"Mhm, already thinking about that?" I smiled.

"Yes, we're gonna have a family one day." He said kissing me as we drove back home to set up the area for tomorrow.

——-