Chapter 61

Dimitri's POV

As my eyes fluttered open the first thing I saw was my girlfriend laying on my chest her ring shining in the sun.

As I layed there with my fingers running through my girlfriend's hair, to my disappointment my phone rang.

"Morning?"

"Hi Dimitri. It's Akari I figured she was with you since she didn't answer her phone. I was told to deliver the message to head to the office when she wakes up. She has a meeting with Elon."

"Ok no problem I'll let her know when she wakes up."

"Cool Sante said to remind you about the dinner tonight"

"Yeah thanks"

"Yeah Sante I told him"

"Alsooo tell Alyssa to call me I need to speak with her"

"No problem"

"Who was that?" Alyssa inquired half awake

"Your best friend he wants you to call him and you need to go to work for a meeting with Elon"

"God I hate Wednesdays" she groaned getting up

"Well in good news your family's having a dinner tonight to discuss phase 3 and progress."

"I swear we have different ideas of good news. Oh I need to pick up stuff for Jess' gender reveal party on Saturday."

"You need help with anything?"

"You wanna have your company cater the food? And I want company to go shopping with"

"For sure. Tomorrow or Friday?"

"Friday. Thursday I've got a full day at the office finalizing the design and coding for the prototype car"

"Damn"

"Yeah"

"Come on sweetheart, we need to feed you"

Alyssa's POV

I am currently on the way to my office while the Bluetooth speaker dialed Akari.

"Hey hey what's up I was told to call?"

"Yeah I needed to talk to you"

"Mhm. What's up"

"Well it's about the dinner tonight. Phase 3 and 4 are going to need to be combined. The length of time that it took for other mafias to find their moles especially the. Syrian mafia had me thinking about when you asked if possibly a leader might be a mole and furthermore be supporting the gangs. Well I did some research and I found concrete evidence that they've been supplying them with firearms and blueprints for routes. They'll be there at the dinner tonight. What do you think we should do?"

" well, I'm disappointed and secondly,the first thing I'm going to do is look for a replacement so the mafia is not unattended and we probably should definitely back up all evidence. In addition to that leave subtle fake hints right now so that we could potentially have them take our hints and send it out. That way it's confirmed and it'll keep them busy.Tonight we could meet with all the mafias as normal then silently excecute them. Now of course their followers will attack so I say we do it once and for all skip all the in between protect those who need to be protected and furthermore kill them all. It shouldn't take long with the manforce we have. I'll draft a plan today and make some phone calls. You need to ensure all mafias excluding the Syrian to arrive an hour beforehand. I'll send an encrypted message to them to be prepared."

"What does that mean?"

" It means shit is about to go down"

I responded before hanging up.