Chapter 5

Alyssa's POV

They want you. 

They wanted me.

 For the last 24 hours, those were the words that made me feel, things I hadn't felt in a long time. I was now laying in my bed at the hotel while the social worker in charge of my case stayed in the living area.

 Due to the murder of my foster people, they didn't take any question to the bloody carpet where I was beaten, whipped, thinking it was from them.

 I was currently laying on the soft bed after packing my bags and commuting to the hotel , I didn't really want to pack everything, as I will most likely just buy whatever I needed in New York. 

I simply just packed my electronics, work files I brought here to work on, my weapons, some clothes to last me at least a month both professional, normal and underworld, my makeup and shoes.

 I also threw in there a couple of pain killers, knowing I won't really need it, as when I was in training they always injected us with different serums and injections, and made us feel almost immune to pain, so pain killers would not really affect me as much but it will still help a little but that also depended on if I felt such excruciating pain which is very not likely to happen. 

So packing check, next thing I need to do is call Jess.

 I found out that their names are Allesandros Argento and Lilaiyah Argento, thanks to the social worker.

Jess- normal / Alyssa- Bold

Hello Jess.

Miss Alyssa? Finally, I've been waiting, I-I was so scared.

Jess, it's just Alyssa. You know me, why would you be scared for me?  I hope Akari gave you my message.

Yes, he did and he did say that everything was okay, I just couldn't help but worry.

Okay then Jess, let me catch you up then hmm?

So my foster people died. Pretended to be absolutely saddened. Went to the police station. Got a DNA test done. Found my biological family. They want me. Packed a few of my stuff. Now talking to you.

Okayy, well looks like you had quite an....interesting? weekend.

Yes indeed.

I am going to be in school tomorrow, I am thinking about dropping out as it was only for a cover, and it is wasting my time when I could be making my companies and mafia even better.... you know? What do you think? I have an empire to run... you know?

Well I think you could. But maybe when you live with them go to school, see how it goes and if it is truly not pleasant then drop out and work full time.

Makes sense thank you. Speaking about work and stuff; I needed you to do some stuff.

Yes of course Alyssa.

Okay, firstly I need you to prepare the New York office as my new head office, but leave my office the way it is in Australia.

 Secondly, I need you to get my cars all ready to be shipped out, I don't really want the first thing I ask immediately is can I bring my cars and bikes because that will lead to questions. So just prepare them and I will let you know when to start to ship them. 

Thirdly I need you to prepare my New York mansion as it will now act as a house for emergencies or for mafia meetings and stuff like that so please update the rooms that will be there I need a good gym, training areas for knives, shooting everything like that I also need a meeting room and a garage and stuff, we can also have a lot of spare bed rooms and stuff incase I need people to stay over.