2. UNKNOWN FEELING AND THE FIRST CONVERSATION.

Punjab, Patiyala
In the morning,
Bondita woke up and went in the kitchen after taking bath and wrapping her arms around her mother's shoulder lovingly said:Good morning Maa
Sumati then with a smile replied: Good morning beta.
Bondita:Maa bataiye kya kaam hai mai aapka haath batati hoon.
Sumati: Nhn beta koi kaam nhn hai bas haa aur apni behen utha de.
Bondita nodded and left.

In Canada.
Anirudh and Som were sleeping.
Shubhra came in and saw them and the mess in the room and lightly hit her head with her hand and started waking them up: Ani!Som! Utho jaldi and clean ur room fast get up.
They woke up yawning and stretching and anirudh then:Good morning Mom.
Shubhra:Good morning chalo freshen up aur apna kamra saaf karo
Anirudh then while saluting in a dramatic way:Yes Mom.
Shubhra smiled and left.

Here in Bondita's house everyone was having breakfast and Trilochan said: Bondita beta aaj teri dost roshni ki shaadi hai na?
Bondita: ji papa bas main nashte k baad mai aur jiyuwahi jaa rhe hain.
Trilochan nodded and they continued the breakfast.

Here at Anirudh's house,
Anirudh and Som were sitting at poolside, Shubhra came there and said: Ani beta zara tere wo door ke chachaji hai na unhe call karke baat karle.
Anirudh then with a little frustration said:Why do I need to talk to him now Mom I am not talking to anyone and laid down on the armrest closing his eyes.
Shubhra then emotionally caressing his hair said: Please Ani mere ek bar baat karle na beta.
Anirudh melted at this and sighed and said:Ok.

In the evening,
Here bondita and jiyana and other friends were teasing Roshni with her to-be-husband's name.
Roshni's phone rings, bondita starts teasing and took the phone and started running behind her and others too.
Bondita while running:Aaj to jiju se baat krke rhungi.
Phone again rings she go in a corner and recieves the call.
......Hello
She all of a sudden felt a strange feeling hearing the voice.
.....Hello
She came out of the trance and replied: Hello
Anirudh too felt a strange feeling hearing her voice and he said:Kon?
Bondita: Call tumne kiya hai aur mujhse pooch rhe ho kon.
Anirudh: See tum jo bhi ho I don't care mujhe chachaji se baat karni h please give him the phone.
Bondita: O hello kon chachaji kiske chachaji.
Anirudh: See mai argue karne ke mood me....bilkul nhn hoon so please.
Bondita: Dekho mai behes nhn kar rhi
Anirudh: See tum beautiful ladies ko argue karna wo what they say .....umm...haa shobha..shobha nhn deta ok.
Bondita: Ek min.. Ek min.. tumhe kaise pata main kaisi dikhti hoon... tum yahin kahin ho kya said while looking here and there. Kaise dekh rhe ho tum mujhe?
Anirudh while looking towards the moon: Haa dekh sakta hoon.... chand ko dekh rhi ho na .
She looks towards the moon and they were lost in their world. Suddenly she comes out of her trance and cuts the call and mumurred while looking towards the phone: Bada hi ajeeb flirt the ye ladka.....par aisa kyun laga jaise mai use pehli se janti hoon.
Anirudh too mumurred while looking towards the phone: Kon thi ye laga jaise koi purana rishta hai usse.

Screen freezes at their confused faces!

Precap:Her scarf hits his face and again he feels the same feeling.

So this was the second chapter and also the longest chapter.
Do tell me how is it.