3. UNKNOWN MEETING.

Next day,
In Punjab, Patiyala
Binoy calls everyone down.
Sumati comes out of the kitchen wiping her hands with her pallu whereas bondita and jiyana come from their room.
Bondita: Kya hua papa?
Trilochan: Beta hume do din baad Mumbai jana hai tumhare chachaji ke yahan.
Jiyana then excitedly said: Matlab hum aashi di se bhi milenge wow!
Everyone smiled and bondita said:
Bas aashi se milne ke liye excited hai chachaji aur hamari Miss Universe chachiji se milne ke liye bhi.
Jiyana: Haa unse bhi milna hai par hamari aashi di bhi koi kam hai kya miss universe ki hi beti hai.
All laughed.
Trilochan: Accha accha bohot ho gaya hasi-mazak ab ja ke jaane ki taiyyari karo sab.
Everyone nodded and left.

In Canada,
Anirudh was playing on the mobile and som was sleeping with a pillow on his face.
Shubhra and Trilochan entered . Anirudh saw them and said with a smile: Mom, dad pls come in.
Som woke up but acted to be asleep.
Trilochan said: Ani hume Mumbai jana hai do din baad
Anirudh got shocked and said: Kyaa!!
And same time som too got up and shouted: Kyaa!!
Anirudh then again in calm voice said: Dad why do we need to go there I mean yahan hamare paas sabkuch hai so why we need to go there?
Shubhra: Beta wahan tumhare par dadaji ka ghar hai we need to take care after it too. Please we'll go for sometime just ye dekhne ke liye ki everything is alright.
Anirudh thought for a while and said: I don't want to go but for u both I can do anything.
Som: If bro is ready to go I don't have any problem.
Everyone smiled and Shubhra and Trilochan left.

Here,
Bondita was standing on the window staring the moon and jiyana was excitedly packing and talking to her but suddenly jiyana noticed her lost in her own world and went near her and said tapping her shoulder: Kahan khoye hue ho? Main kabse aap se bat kar rhi hoon aur aap ho ki is chand ko ghoore ja rhe ho.
Bondita: Kuch nhn jiyu bas pata nhn par jab se us ladke se baat ki hai tabse bohot ajeeb as feel ho rha h... Jaise wo sapne aata hai tab hota hai na waise.
Aisa lag rha hai jaise Mumbai jaa ke meri zindagi badalne wali hai.
Jiyana: Di aap na zyada soch rhe ho kuch nhn hone wala ab so jaao.
Bondita nodded and they both laid down and slept.

In Canada,
Anirudh was sitting at the poolside staring the moon.
Anirudh uttered in mind: Itna weird kyun feel ho rha h mujhe aaj. Us ladki se baat kar ke itna accha kyun feel ho rha hai. Man kar rha fir call kr ke baat kar loon.
Som came there and said: Kya soch rhe ho bro?
Anirudh then coming out of his trance sat up straight and said: Kuch nahi bas esehi.
Som: Agar kuch nhi soch rhe to chalo ĺets sleep bohot late ho gaya hai.
Anirudh nodded and left. Som too left behind him.

After 2 days
At Mumbai airport Bondita and Anirudh stepped down their respective planes.
Somewhere near a temple heavy winds started blowing and the bells of the temple started ringing vigorously the woman priest sitting there got up and looked towards the idol of Kali maa and said: Maa main tera ishara samajh gayi maa wo dono aagaye hai jinka milna khud uparwale ne likha hai ab wo milkar hi rahenge ye kismat, kaynat ab koi inhe alag nhn kar payega and joined her hands.

At the airport,
Bondita and anirudh were coming opposite sides unknown to each other. Bondita's scarf fell down. She picked it up and at the same time anirudh too passed from there and her scarf hits his face and again they felt the same strange feeling and they stopped in their tracks. Anirudh turned around her back was facing him. Suddenly she started to leave but anirudh held her hand and she stopped. She started turning around slowly to look at the person who is holding her hand and as he was about to see her face som called him and he turned around. She jerked his hand and her ring came out from her finger and it was left in his hand. He turned around and saw that she left. He looked at his hand and found the ring. Som came and said: Bhai Kya kar rhe ho chalo we are getting late.
He dragged him holding his hand. He keeps looking at the ring.

Here she too keeps looking at her hand while walking which he held.

Screen freezes!

Sorry for the late update
So this is the third chapter
Hope u all will like
Do leave ur valuable comments