31. MALLIKA AND SHEKHAR ARRESTED!

( Listen to the music while reading further!)

Next Morning
Bondita opened her eyes when the sunrays disturbed her. She slightly turned her face and found Anirudh sleeping hugging her tightly. She smiled and softly caressed his cheeks. He felt her touch and opened his eyes smiling.

He looked at her whispered: Good morning Bani......
She too smiled and replied: Good morning Aunnu.....
He smiled and she tried getting up but he again pulled her and she fell on him. She looked at him surprised. He gently tucked her hair strands behind her ear and asked softly: Kahan jaa rahi ho......
She smiled and said little sarcastically: Mr. Anirudh Kapoor..... agar aapko pata nahi hai toh..... for your kind information...... subah ho chuki hai..... aur iss time soya nahi jata...... jaga jata hai...... aur ghar bhi toh Jana hai na hume.......

He rolled on the bed making her lie on her back and he was hovering over her. He then said: Hmmm..... so..... Mrs. Anirudh Kapoor..... thank you for your kind information...... par kya hai na..... His hands reached her waist and he pulled her closer surprising her and said slowly: Mera mann nahi hai..... apni pyari si..... nayi - naveli dulhan ko khud se door karne ka.....

Before Bondita could say something there was a knock on the door. Bondita tried getting up but he didn't let her and wrapped his arms more tightly around her. Bondita glared and said slowly: Kya kar rahe ho.....  chodo mujhe..... bahar Katyani Bai hongi..... They again heard the knock, this time a little louder.

She looked at him and requested with her eyes to let her go. But he shook his head in no. They again herad the knock and this time Katyani Bai's voice too: Anirudh.... Bondita...... tum dono theek toh ho..... uthe nahi kya abhi tak..... Bondita tried to get up pushing him but he was not in a mood to leave her.

She finally got an idea and she smirked. Her hands reached to his stomach and she pinched him hard. Due to which he shouted in pain and his hold on her loosened. She took the opportunity and got down from the bed. He glared at her and she just innocently held her ears and muttered a sorry.

Outside Katyani Bai heard Anirudh's voice and asked: Anirudh..... Bondita..... theek ho na tum dono.... ye cheekhne ki aawaz kaisi thi.....
Bondita immediately adjusted her clothes and opened the door. Katyani came inside and asked: Kya baat hai..... kab se darwaza khatkhata rahi hu.... khol nahi rahe ho.... yar ye cheekhne ki aawaz kiski thi....

Bondita then nervously said: Kuch... nahi Katyani Bai..... wo zara uthne me der ho gayi.... aur wo Aunnu ke kamar me moch aa gayi.... isliye woh cheekha..... aur kuch nahi....

Katyani Bai then said: Chalo.... koi baat nahi.... tum dono munh - haath dho kar aajao..... naashta kar lo.... aur phir Ghar ke liye bhi nikalna hai tum logo ko......
They both nodded and Katyani Bai left.

Anirudh then said: Bani... mai ek kaam karta hu..... bahar Jaa kar ek baar phir se Som ko call karne ki koshish karta hu..... shayad ab lag jaye.... tum jab tak fresh ho jao....
Bondita then said: Haan.... sab ghar par bohot pareshan honge.....
Anirudh then went out.

He called Som. Som picked up the call and uttered restlessly: Bhai.... kahan ho aap..... kal se aap ko dhoondh rahe hai hum log..... aur aapka phone bhi not reachable aa raha tha.... kahan ho aap abhi aur aur Bondita.... wo kahan hai......
Anirudh then interrupted him: Are shaant Chote..... sab kuch theek hai..... mai bhi aur Bondita bhi..... kal raat ko mausam kharab hone ki wajah se.... network nahi mil raha tha..... tu bata.... wahan sab theek hai na..... Mom, Dad, Biji aur baki sab......