7. THE MOST PURE FEELING.

In Kapoor mansion
Anirudh entered smiling. Som noticed him smiling and smirked and went towards him and asked: Kya baat hai bro bada muskura rahe ho kiske bare me soch rahe ho.
Anirudh being lost said: Bani..
Som acting to be confused said: Huh! Kya bole?
Anirudhcame out of his trance and nervously said: Nhi... kuch nhi... kuch bhi to nhi. And ran to his room.

Here
In Kohli house
Bondita too entered smiling and jiyana noticed it and came towards her and smiling and giving a teasing look said: Di aaj kal koi naya uptan- wuptan laga rahe ho kya aap?
Bondita gave her a questioning look. She immediately retreated and said: Nhi... wo aajkal aapke chehre par kuch alag hi chamak hai.. placing her arm on her shoulder teasingly said: Kuch hua kya?
She nervously replied: Kuch nhi.. kya hoga... kuch bhi to nhi...tu bhi na.
Jiyana again said: Nhi main nhi maanti kuch to hua hai.
Bondita immediately bent down and jerked her hand which on her shoulder and smacked her head and said: Tu na sach me pagal hai kuch hoga to tujhe sabse pehle tujhe hi bataungi. And left from there.
Jiyana then uttered: Di hua to hai aapko kuch aur wo hai pyaar aur mai ye bhi janti hoon kisse. Bas aapko ehsaas dilwana hai aur aapke muh se accept karwana hai.

At night,
Bondita came in Sumati's room and saw her stitching something. She sat beside her and asked: Maa ye aap kya bana rahi hai?
Sumati smiled and said: Teri shaadi ki chunni.
Bondita took the things which were inher hand and kept her head on her lap and said: Maa mujhe door bhagane ki bohot jaldi hai kya aapko.
Sumati smiled and caressing her hairs said: Beta ek din har beti ko vidaa hona hi padta hai.
Bondita then said: Accha maa ye sab chodo. Aapse ek sawaal puchu?
Sumati nodded and Bondita asked: Pyaar kya hota hai.
Sumati then asked: Aaj achanak ye sawaal kyun?
Bondita: Bas aise hi bataiye na maa.
Sumati: Pyaar.... pyaar ek bohot khoobsurat ehsaas. Jo sabse pavitra hai. Jab kisi ke dukh me rona aaye kisi ki khushi me khushi ho jab kisi ke liye apni jaan bhi dene me bhi jhijhak na ho tab hota hai pyaar.
Bondita smiled and got up hugged her tightly and said: Thank you.. thank you.... thank you so much maa.
And before she could say anything she ran from there.

Here
In Kapoor mansion
Anirudh came and sat beside binoy on the couch who was doing something on his laptop. Binoy looked at him and again looking at the laptop said: Kya baat hai aaj mere paas aane ka time kaise mil gaya.
Anirudh rolled his eyes and said: Papa biji batati hai aap apne time ke bohot bade romeo rahe hai aur aap maa se bohot pyaar bhi karte hai.
Binoy closing his laptop looked at him and asked: Kya hua hai tumhe kya behki- behki baate kar rahe ho.
Anirudh: Papa aapko.... kaise pata chala ki aap maa se pyaar karte ho.
Binoy smiled and said: Pyaar aise hi samajh aane wali cheez nhn hai beta.
Log kehte hai na love is blind sach hai pyaar sach me andha hota. Pyaar ke aage kuch nhi dikhta na apni khushi na dukh aur na hi apni jaan ki parwah hoti hai.
Anirudh smiled and hugged him and said: Thank you.... thank you... thank you so much dad.
And before he could say anything he left.

It was raining outside
Bondita seeing it excitedly ran outside and started dancing.
Suddenly she saw Anirudh coming towards her smilingly.

( Please play the song to feel the scene)

He came close to her and held her hand and pulled her closer wrapping his both hands around her waist. He kissed her forehead. She out of shyness turned to leave but held her dupatta and gently pulled her back and back hugged her. She turned her face and looked in his eyes. He moved closer to her and she closed her eyes but feeling no movement she opened her eyes and found no one and then blushing and smiling hit her head and spreading her arms again started dancing.

Here
Anirudh too came out and started drenching in the rain spreading his arms. Suddenly he felt someone's hands wrapped around him. He turned around and saw bondita standing there smiling. He held her face gently with his hand caressed her face with his thumb. She moved forward and pecked his cheeks and ran away. Anirudh ran to catch her but found no one. He blushingly rubbed his back of the neck with his hand.

So this was the seventh chapter
Hope u all will like it
Do give ur valuable comments as it appreciates