18. THE POWER OF THEIR TRUE LOVE.

Bondita somehow managed to go inside. She screamed Anirudh's name to tell him to come out. But he was too much drunked that he was not in his senses and was not listening anything. She stepped forward to go towards him but a pillar was about to fall on her and she was not aware. It was just about to fall on her when Anirudh held it. It was very heavy and it was difficult to hold it and on top of that he was too much drunk. Bondita got panicked and she too held the pillar and applying all their strength they both threw away the pillar. Bondita then held his hand and restlessly said: Aunnu... chalo yaha se...
But he didn't move. She again shouted: Aunnu.... chalo yaha se...
But he being stubborn removed his hand from her hold. He then said in drunken state: Mai kahi nahi jaunga tumhare saath.... tum jhoothi ho...

Outside
Everyone came out. Som called the fire brigade. Everyone was trying extinguish the fire. Suddenly Shubhra shouted: Anirudh..... Anirudh kaha hai..... Anirudh...
Som ,Binoy and everyone panicked and Shubhra restlessly started going towards the burning mansion in order to save Anirudh. Som and binoy were trying their best to stop her. Suddenly a voice came from behind: Kisi ko kahi jaane ki zarurat nhn hai.....
Everyone turned around and saw an old woman in black saree and white hair looking like a woman priest. She came towards them and said with a constant smile on her face standing outside the burning mansion: Koi uski chinta mat karo... uski rakshak use wapas layegi... uski jeevansangini.... uski janam-janam ki saathi use wapas laegi... sahi salamat laegi... wo use wapas laegi....
Sumati too suddenly said: Bondita.... Bondita kaha hai....(restlessly) wo... wo.... bhi..... andar.... nahi... nahi... meri bacchi...to Trilochan.... Are aap khade kyun hai.... meri bacchi ko bachaiye... meri bacchi... (screamed) Bonditaaa.... and started running to go inside.... Jiyana and Trilochan held her to stop her from going inside and jiyana said: Mumma.... mumma..... please.... ruk jaaiye.... bhagwan par bharosa rakhiye... kuch nahi hoga di aur bhai ko.... mumma.... wo dono eksaath hai.... kuch nahi hoga un dono ko..... please sambhaliye khudko....

Inside
Anirudh sat on the ground being stubborn. Bondita angrily said: Anirudh ye kaisi zidd hai..... chalo yaha se.... aag badh rahi hai.....

(Please listen to the song while reading further)

Anirudh then again stubbornly said in drunken state: Nahi... tum mujhe bohot pareshan karti ho... meri baat nahi maanti.... mai tumhare saath kahi nahi jaunga....
Bondita again said restlessly holding his hand to pull him: Anirudh please..... chalo yaha se... ye wakt in saari baato ka nahi hai.... dekho... aag badh rahi hai.... chalo....
Anirudh jerked her hands and said: Nahi.... then with tears in his eyes: Tumhe pata hai kitna dard hota hai mujhe..... jab tum bolti ho.... ki tum... mujhse pyaar nahi karti.... mujhe ignore karti ho... mujhse door bhagti ho.... pointing at at his heart... yaha pe dard hota hai.... bohot dard hota hai....
Bondita's eyes welled up. She sat down on her knees in front of him and he was continously talking. She touches his forehead with hers and whispered: I LOVE YOU....
Anirudh instantly stopped. He held her face and said: Kya kaha.... phirse ek baar kaho na bani.... please
She again whispered: I LOVE YOU AUNNU.... I LOVE YOU.
Both of them closed their eyes and tears rolled down their cheeks.
He too then whispered: I LOVE YOU TOO BANI.... I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.

Outside
Everyone was trying their best to extinguish the fire but it was spreading rapidly. That woman was sitting on the ground with joined hands and eyes closed.
Shubhra and Sumati were crying bitterly.
The fire brigade arrived. Som rushed towards them and said: Kitni der lagadi aaplogo ne....
One man then said: We are sorry... aaj 31st December ki raat hai.... traffic bohot tha... isliye der hogayi....
Som then said: Ye saari baate chodiye aur jaldi ye aag bujhaiye.... humare gharwale andar phase hai... please.
They nodded and started their work.

Inside
Bondita parted away from him and looked in his eyes still holding his face kissed his forehead and then moved towards his eyes and kissed them one by one as if taking away all his pain and tears and then looking in his eyes said: Tum nahi jaante aunnu.... jab jab tumhe dard deti hu.... mujhe tumse zyaada dard hota hai.... par mai majboor hu... mai itni swarthi nahi ban sakti... ki.... apne pyaar ke liye..... apne parivar ke saath galat hone du....
Anirudh suddenly looked behind bondita and his eyes grew wide and in a matter of second he pushed her aside and a pillar hit his head not so harsh as he had held it but lost his balance as he was very much drunk and it hit the corner of his head.
He screamed in pain. Bondita who was shocked by his sudden act turned and saw him lying unconscious on the floor.
She got shocked and moved towards him and held his shoulders and shaked him to bring him back to consciousness. The fire brigade man arrived and said: Mam... kya hua inhe....
She said: Pehle aap inhe lekar chaliye... sawaal baad me kijiyega....
He nodded and they held Anirudh and cautiously moved out.

They reached outside and the man carefully made him lie on the grass in the garden area which was a bit far away from the mansion where everyone was present. Shubhra ran towards Anirudh and kept his head on her lap and tried to wake him up while crying: Anirudh..... anirudh.... beta uth na.... kya hua hai tujhe..... uthna beta.... anirudh...
Bondita tore her dupatta and tied it on Anirudh's head.
Sumati too came and hugged her and said: Bondita.... meri bacchi... tu theek hai na....
Bondita nodded and Sumati's eyes land on Anirudh and she too panicked afterall he was also close to her heart as bondita. She had loved him as his own son from childhood. She shaked him and said: Anirudh..... beta... utho... kyun pareshan kar rahe ho hume... utho na.... dekho main tumhare liye... tumhari favourite kheer banaungi.... utho na beta...
Suddenly Mallika appeared from nowhere and sat beside Anirudh and said with fake tears: Ani... baby kya hua tumhe... utho na.... aunty... kya hua hai ise.... uthaiye na ise....
Bondita looked at her and immediately moved away as she thought that he needs mallika and she should not come between then. She was about to get up when she felt a tug on her dupatta. She turned and saw him holding her dupatta. She gently removed it from his hold and said to Binoy: Bauji.... hume Anirudh ko hospital lekar chalna chahiye...
He nodded and Som and Binoy held him and made their way towards the car. He was continuously murmuring: Bani.... bani...... bani.... bani.... which went unheard by everyone. Bondita stayed back after everyone left. She fell down on her knees and cried. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw the woman. She got confused that who is she. The woman smiled and kept her hand on her head and said: Itni jaldi himmat haar gayi... abhi to tumhare pyaar ko bohot saari mushkilon ka saamna karna hai.... pyaar ki raahein itni aasan nahi hoti.... tumhara pyaar niswarth (unconditional) hai.... aur saccha hai... sabse pavitra... isliye mushkile bhi badi hai.... par tumdono ka pyaar in sab se bada hai... wo tumhe takat dega.... aur har mushkil ko paar kar loge...
Bondita got confuseconfused and asked: Aap kon hain aur aap ye sab kya bolrahi hain... mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha...
She then said: Sab samajh jaaogi... sahi waqt aane par.... and she left.

Screen freezes!

Phewww! Longest chapter I have written. 1293 words.

So this was the next chapter of this story
Hope u all will like it
Do give ur valuable comments as it appreciates please
Eagerly waiting for your comments
Please do comment your views and thoughts and how was the chapter. I love to read your comments and I reply each and every comment.