10. I CAN'T HIDE MY FEELINGS ANYMORE.

Aashi jiyana and bondita brought tejo down after making her ready.
Som came to the stage with the mic and said: So everyone aaj ki ye party ek family get together thi or isme aaj hamari family puri ho gai. So dance ke bina to ye party puri nahi ho sakti. So let's rock the stage.
Anirudh and bondita went to the stage and started their performance.

Soon everyone joined the dance.
After some time
The guests left. Now only the family members were there.
Som and jiyana came and stood in front of them and jiyana said: Som party to khatam ho gai aur abhi hamare paas time hai to kyun na hum kuch khele.
Som then said: Yes and we are going to play truth and dare.
Binoy then said: Baccho tum sab khelo hum bohot thak gaye hai.
All other elders nodded and left.
Aashi brought the bottle and kept it on the table. Jiyana rolled the bottle and it stopped on aashi. Jiyana: Aashi di batao truth ya dare.
Aashi: Dare...
Jiyana: Ok... so ab aap ko simple dare deti hu.... gaana gaaiye.
Aashi whined and said: Jiyu tujhe pata hai kitni besuri hu mai.... phir bhi...
Jiyana and everyone chuckled and bondita said: Aashi.... dare is dare... ab tumne dare liya hai to you have to complete it.
Aashi sighed and started singing.

Jiyana again rolled the bottle and it stopped on anirudh.
Jiyana smiled mischievously and said: So anirudh bhai.... truth or dare.
Anirudh: Dare...
Jiyana and som smirked and jiyana said: To aapko gana gaana hoga bondita didi ke liye.
Bondita and anirudh looked at her with wide eyes. Aashi said: Aise kya dekh rahe ho aap dono gao na.
Anirudh looked at bondita and she looked away shyly.
Anirudh then started singing looking towards Bondita.

He went towards Bondita while singing and sitting on his knees forwaded his hand to her and she smiled and kept her hand on his. He took her to the centre and holding her index finger twirled her. He then pulled her towards him in a back hug position. They moved with the rhythm. He let her go off holding her hand and again pulled her with a little force and she hid her face in his chest. She slowly looked up in his eyes. She started moving backwards when he again held her hand and pulled her closer wrapping his both hands around her waist and bent her down and he too bent towards her.
Everyone clapped for their amazing performance.

They seperated blushing and sat on their places again. Som rolled the bottle and it stopped on Bondita. Som asked: So.... truth ya dare..
Bondita smiled and said: Truth.....
Som then asked: Do you love someone??
Bondita got shocked but then normalizing her expressions said: Yes...
Everyone looked at her surprised.
She continued: Yes... I am in love.... with my family and closed ones.
Everyone sighed in relief specially Anirudh.
Jiyana then taking a deep breath said: Di aapne to dara hi diya tha.
Bondita chuckled and then looked towards Anirudh and seeing his intense she blushed slightly and went from there.
Anirudh too followed her. She was standing on the terrace holding the railings of the terrace staring the moon. Anirudh came there and stood behind her and whispered in her ears: Kya kar rahi ho.
She shivered and turned around on to find him very close to her. He too lost his balance and kept his hand on the railing. She was now pinned to the railing. They had a cute eyelock. She suddenly realised their proximity and looked away blushing. He too stepped back maintaining a safe distance. There was an awkward silence for some time. Finally Anirudh broke the silence and said: Sorry... wo... mai to bas dekhne aaya tha.... you came here suddenly.... isiliye...
Bondita then said: It's ok... wo bas... aise hi fresh air ke liye aagayi thi.
Anirudh nodded and was about to leave when Bondita held his hand. He looked at her in confusion. She said: Tumse kuch bohot zaruri kehna hai mujhe aunnu.
Anirudh: Kaho na
Bondita: Aise nahi mai kal sham ko jaha bolungi waha chalna hoga.
Anirudh: Ok.
Bondita smiled and he left. She then uttered blushingly in a mild voice: Aaj tumhe apne dil baat bata dungi mai aunnu. Aur nahi chupa sakti apni feelings ko mai.

Next day
Som jiyana and aashi made a plan of going to the mall. Bondita too agreed as she thought she would take him from there to tell him his feelings.

They reached the mall and were shopping and enjoying when there was an announcement that the mall is under terrorists and there are bombs which can blast any time. Everyone started running here. As Anirudh and Bondita were separated. Anirudh searched for her and finnaly found her.
He took her along with her.
Bondita and Anirudh were running holding hands to escape from the mall but the bomb blast behind them and they were thrown away with the blast and fell down on the ground holding each other's hand.
Anirudh turned towards her and with his trembling hand held her hand tightly and said: Bani... I... I.. and he fainted. Bondita too whispered: Aun... aunu.. and she too fainted but their hold on their hand was still tight.

Screen freezes!

So this was the tenth chapter of this story
Hope u all will like it
Do give ur valuable comments as it appreciates please.
And don't forget to vote.