17. PAIN OF LOVE

Bondita ran outside and stood near the swing keeping her hand on the swing. Her eyes were full of tears.
... Kab tak apne aansu chupaogi.... chod do na ye zidd....
She heard a voice from behind. She turned around and saw Anirudh standing there with his hands folded across his chest.
She immediately turned around and wiped her tears and tried to leave walking past him but he held her wrist from behind. He slowly turned around and took his steps towards her and stood in front of her still not leaving her hand. He moved his hand on her face and gently held her face with his hands and made her look at him. He then softly said: Bani.... please.... khudko aur mujhe itni takleef mat do.... tum ye baat jaanti ho ki mai tumse pyaar karta hu aur mai tumhare siva kisi ko bhi apne dil me jagah nahi de sakta....
Maanlo agar tumhari khushi ke liye.... ghar walo ki khushi ke liye..... mai mallika se shaadi kar bhi lu... to ek nahi.... 3... 3.. zindagiyaan barbaad ho jaengi.... Aur sabse badi baat you love me.... tum mujhse pyaar karti ho.... mai tumse pyaar karta hu..... aur ye sach hai.... ye tum bhi jaanti ho....
Bondita turned away her face controlling her tears and said: Mai tumse pyaar nahi karti Anirudh..... kitni baar kahu... samajhte kun nahi ho tum....
Anirudh then said: Jhoot.... kitna jhoot bologi....
She again started leaving but Anirudh again held her wrist and pulled her back and pinned her to the swing.
Bondita got shocked by his sudden act. She tried to move from there but he tightened his grip on her.
Anirudh angrily said: Aaj nai bondita..... aaj mere sawalo ke jawab diye bina tum kahi nahi jaa sakti.... batao mujhe kyun apna pyaar accept nahi karti... kyun khudko aur mujhe itni takleef de rahi ho.... then rasing his voice said: Speak up dammit!
Bondita shivered at his loud voice. Fresh tears made their way through her eyes. Seeing her tears his eyes too softened and he gently cupped her face and wiped off her tears and said softly: Please ro mat... I am sorry... mujhe itni unchi awaaz me nahi bolna chahiye tha....
Bondita turned her face and said: Tumhare sawaalo ka jawab ye hai ki... tumhari shaadi mallika se ho rahi hai... aur tum uske saath bohot khush rahoge... kyunki iss janam me shayad humara milna likha hi nahi.... na mai tumhari kismat me hu...
Anirudh again held her face and said: Tum meri kismat me ho ya nahi iska faisla tum akele nahi kar sakti.... Aur waise bhi Anirudh Kapoor apni kismat khud likhne walo me se hai.... tumhare meri kismat me hone na hone ka koi matlab hi nahi hai.... kyunki tum khud meri kismat ho.... aur sirf janam nahi.... har janam hum ek doosre ke liye jiyenge.... kyunki hamara pyaar... sirf iss janam ka nahi... uss janam ka nahi.... janam-janmahantar ka hai.... hamare dilon ki dor khud bhagwan ne jodi hai.... hume koi juda nahi kar sakta...
By now both of them were shedding tears. Bondita again said trying to be strong: Kyun galatfehmiyan paal rahe ho.... jab me tumse hazaar baar keh chuki hu ki mai tumse pyaar nahi karti to tum kyun nahi mante...
Anirudh chuckled with tears in his eyes and said roaming his eyes at her face: Kyunki... tumhari aankhe tumhari zubaan ka saath nahi de rahi.... tumhari aankhe kuch aur keh rahi hain... aur tumhari zubaan kuch aur....
Bondita looked down controlling her tears having no words to say. Anirudh then said: Koi baat nahi.... challenge diya hai maine tumhe.... jeetunga bhi.... tum khud sabke saamne apna pyaar.... kabool karogi....
And he left her and took his steps to go inside. Bondita kept looking at his retreating back with tears in her eyes.

( Please listen to the song while reading further.  I know its a serial song but its lyrics just perfectly match the situation here)

After he vanished completely from her sight, she fell down leaning against the swing and cried her heart out.
She uttered while crying looking towards the sky: Kyun... kyun maa... kyun... pyaar me itna dard kyun hai... pyaar karna kya itna bada gunah hai... ki uski itni badi saza mil rahi hai hume.... jab mai uske dil ki baat uske munh se sunna chahti thi... tab sun nahi payi.... aaj wo jab keh raha hai... to usse keh bhi nahi sakti ki mai tumse bohot pyaar karti hu.... bohot pyaar karti hu... and she cried harder.

Here
Anirudh walked inside the mansion. He accidentally hit the candle stand and it fell down burning the curtains. But anirudh didn't noticed as he was lost in his thoughts and went away.
Seeing Anirudh, Som immediately went towards him and asked: Bhai kaha chale gaye the aap... kab se dhoondh rahe hai aapko....
But Anirudh didn't replied and left towards the drinks table and sat there. Som got confused and murmured: Ye bhai ko kya hogaya hai... aur Bondita bhi kahi nahi dikh rahi....
He odered wine and started drinking. He uttered in his mind while drinking: Kyun bani.. kyun itni takleef de rahi ho mujhe... ek baar keh do.... ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho.... sab kuch chod sakta hu mai tumhare liye.... ye naam... ye paisa... ye ghar sab kuch.... par tumse door nahi reh sakta.... please...

Suddenly worker comes and says breathing heavily: Aag.... aag lagi hai.. bhagiye sab bhagiye...

Everyone started running here and there.  Anirudh was still sitting on the drinks counter totally drunk.

Here, Bondita heard everything and was standing outside only and was about to leave when her eyes fell on the bar counter. Anirudh was sitting there totally drunk not in his senses amidst the fire. Her eyes widened and she screamed:  Aunnuu..... She tried to go inside but everytime got pushed because of the people running and coming outside.

Heer kabhi marti nahi
Raanjha kabhi mitta nahi
Kuch prem kahaniyan
Milne se nahi
Bichadne se poori
Hoti hai.

Screen freezes!

Precap: A woman said with a constant smile on her face standing outside the burning mansion: Koi uski chinta mat karo... uski rakshak use wapas layegi... uski jeevansangini.... uski janam-janam ki saathi use wapas laegi... sahi salamat laegi...  wo use wapas laegi....

She touches his forehead with hers and whispered: I LOVE YOU....

So this was the next chapterof this story
Hope u all will like it
Do give ur valuable comments as it appreciates please
Eagerly waiting for your comments
So please do comment and do let me know how was the chapter and what are your views on the precap.