8. SHE IS FORCED FOR IT.

Next day,
Kohli family has arrrived to kapoor mansion as Binoy had called them stating that he has an announcement to make. All elders were seated in the living room and the younger ones were standing behind the sofa.
Binoy started: To aaj maine sham ko ek party rakhi hai like a family get together.
Jiyana then excitedly said: Yay! Uncle tab to bohot maza aane wala hai. Bohot accha hai idea hai uncle.
Binoy smiled and said: To party venue par taiyyariyan shuru ho gayi hai. Mai bas wahi dekhne jaa raha hu... Ek kaam karte hai.. devashish aur trilochan... tum bhi chalo... saath ghoom bhi lenge aur tum dono bhi taiyyariyan dekh lena.
Both nodded and the trio left.
Biji too stood up and said: Hume bhi mandir sumi aur shubhra hume bhi mandir jaana hai na... hum bhi chalte hai....then while looking here and there she asked: Ye jasmine kaha gayi jasmine came and said: Yahan bu biji pooja ki thali lene gayi thi. Chaliye. Everyone nodded and they left.

Now only the youngsters were present in the house. Som came forward and sat on the and said: Ab hum sab akele hai to kuch khele.
Jiyana then said: Antakshari khele!!
Aashi then disagreeing her idea said: Jiyu Antakshari bot common game hai kuch alag khelte hai na.
Anirudh then said: Aankh micholi Bondita looked at him.
He continued: Mai aur bani bachpan me gaon ke bacchon ke saath bohot khelte the.
Bondita closed her eyes and tried to remember. Seeing this Anirudh came towards her and said: Bani... bani please apne dimag par zor mat dalo.. its no t good for you.
She opened her eyes and smiled and said: Anirudh I'm fine. Tum tension mat lo. Or hum aankh micholi hi khelenge. Shayad khelne se mujhe kuch yaad aa jaye... ya... agar na bhi aaye to kuch nayi yaade ban jaengi.
Everyone smiled and nodded.

They came to the terrace. Jiyana blindfolded anirudh and turned him round three times and ran away. He started searching them.
Suddenly he reached the edge of terrace and Bondita noticed it and shouted: Aunnuuuu..... And ran towards him and pulled him back holding his hand. Anirudh shocked by the sudden movement opened his blindfold and looked at her and before he could say anything she fainted.

Anirudh held her and patted her cheeks lightly and said: Bani... bani utho.. get up... bani. Som aashi and jiyana too got worried.
Anirudh picked her up in his arms and laid her on the swing which was there on the terrace. He held her hand and jiyana brougt water and he sprinkled it on her face but she still didn't gain consciousness. Som worriedly said: Bhai mai dr. ko bulata hu. Anirudh nodded rubbing bondita's hand continously. As som was about to leave they heard bondita whispering: Aunnu..... Aunnu...Aunnu.... And she suddenly screamed and got up: Aunuuuuu...

She looked here and there and saw Anirudh and immediately hugged him tightly and said: Aunuu.. Aunuu... tum theek ho na... kuch... kuch hua to nhi na tumhe.. and hugged him more tightly. Anirudh caressed her hair and softly said: Shh.. shant ho jao bani... mai yahi hu aur bilkul theek hu... kuch nahi hua mujhe. She slowly calmed down and breaking the hug she realized she got her memory back.
Bondita then smiling with tears said softly: Aunnu..
Anirudh too realized and smiled bashfully and stood holding her hand and said: Bani... tumhe... sab kuch yaad... yaad aagaya.
Bondita nodded and Anirudh hugged her tightly in happiness. She too hugged him back. Som aashi and jiyana fake coughed to bring them back in reality. They seperated with a jerk. Som then said: Aap ko sab yaad aagaya.. hum bohot khush hai.
Bondita smiled. Jiyana and aashi came and hugged her.

After some time
Everyone came back home and got the news and everyone was very happy. They all got ready for the party and reached the venue.
Everyone was enjoying the party and an announcement took their attention that a professional dancer is going be performed.

A girl came on the stage hiding her face under the veil.
While dancing she opened her veil and all the Kapoor's were shocked. Anirudh whispered: Tejo...
Bondita who was standing beside Anirudh got confused and asked: Aunnu kya hua. Kya kaha tumne abhi tejo kaun tejo..

Anirudh looked at her and held her hand and took her to a corner and told her something which shocked her. Suddenly they heard some noise of the people. They came back to the hall and saw that the people were humiliating and insulting the dancer and she was crying sitting on the floor.
Bondita went towards her and helped her to get up. Binoy then shouted: Bondita chodo use paas bhi mat jaana uske. Inn jaisi ladkiyon ke aas paas bhi nahi bhatakna chahiye sharif ghar ki ladkiyon ko.
Bondita then disappointingly said: Bauji aap apni hi beti ke liye aisa kaise bol sakte hai.
Binoy got shocked.
One random man said: Binoy ji ki beti hai to kya hua.. hai to ek nachnewali hi na.
Anirudh shouted: Basss..... ab mai apni behen ke khilaf ek word nahi sununga.
Bondita then said: Aap sab iski beizzati kar rahe hai. Ye agar aapki beti bahu ya behen hoti to kya aap uske saath bhi aisa vyavhar karte. Koi ladki apni marzi se nachnewali nahi banti. Use ye karne par samaj majboor karta hai. Koi aurat apni izzat aise duniya saamne apni marzi se nahi uchalti hai. Jab use ye sab karne par majboor karte hai to wo aurat pal- pal marti hai. And while looking towards binoy said: Aur aap tejo to aapki beti hai usne kuch bhi jaan boojh nahi kiya. Pyaar kiya tha usne gunah nahi jo use itni badi saza dedi. Wo jis umar me thi usme koi bhi behek jata hai. Infatuation aur attraction ko pyaar samajh baithta hai. Aur wahi galti tejo se hui hai. Ek baar uski baat sun lijiye. Please.
Binoy went deep thinking.

Screen freezes!

Sorry for the late update.
So this was the eighth chapter.
Hope u all will like it.
Do give ur valuable comments as it appreciates.