part -4 ( Friends??

Karthick got busy with his ad film shoots and short films discussion. Everytime he sees something related to hospital and medicines or when someone talks about doctors or nurses or hospital or health he was reminded of her. En Nalla irukeengala nu yaarachum keta kooda sir Ku avanga nybagam dhan. He had only 2 full proper conversation with her... Actually nooo!  Their first conversation was mostly her talking and him listening. Sooo when calculated he found that he almost had a one and half conversation with her. But he know about things that no one know about her . She doesn't want to be called a doctor and she is guilty of something. What is that? What could she possibly guilty of? He wondered.

Maybe she don't wish to be a doctor or she don't like to continue as a doctor. No one can blame her she's been through a lot . Weren't all the doctors have been through the same as her. Didn't she expect this all could happen in her field of job. Karthick wanted answers and wanted to be there for her like she was there for him. There was care and affection towards her without his knowledge.

On the other side , Shakthi was equally disturbed by this actor / ex- patient . Two conversation she had with him She opened up more than she did with her friends. Why she wanted to share her insecurities with him? Why she wanted to be Shakthi to him and not a doctor ? She has not  requested anyone, even nurses who are way older than her at work not to call doctor eventhough she never liked it. These thoughts were running over her mind constantly about what she did or was he running in her mind ?

******
Karthick had a few days break and happily playing PS for almost whole night .Sun is already on its way up to wake up the whole world but our hero is getting ready to go to bed. He tried to launch himself on the bed by a huge jump from the door to bed. He painfully succeeded by hitting his head hard on headboard and he winced in pain.

" Ammaaa!! aaaaaa... !! valikudhe valikudhe!!!"

His sleep is long last now and just scrolling through Instagram. He saw a random post about how people are thriving for glamorous life but fail to appreciate small things in life. Suddenly out of no where he got reminder of her, small woman who without any effort running in his mind nowadays . He opened her chat and sighed at the last conversation and texted her,

"Shakthi!! Enaku adi patruchu romba valikudhu Enna panradhunu sollunga"

( I got hurt . I cannot bare the pain.  can you help me ?)

He waited for the reply and mumbled
" Indha time la poi message anupitene epdiyu thoongitu dhn irupa. Endha time la anupuna Enna kandipa reply Panna Mata "

But deep down he hoped she reply and as if his prayers were answered his phone popped up a notification.

" Ennachu Karthick ? Are you alone ? Do you have anyone with you?  Where are you?"

" Shakthi I just hit my head with the bed it's hurting a lot"

"Are you kidding me? Do you think this is funny ?"

Only then Karthick realised his mistake. He shouldn't have send the text like that . He only thought of pulling her leg but it didn't turn out the way he had hoped, so he tried to lighten the mood

"Enna panradhu shakthi neenga dhn anniku kovama poiteenga adhan epdi thirumba pesradhu therila 🙁 thalaila idichadhum unga nyabgam vandhuch adhan sorry !!

" Edhula vilayadradhunu theriyadha ungluku? en Karthick ipdi panreenga? As a doctor I tend to overthink when someone says they are hurt. That's how my brain works I have seen so many people with physical wounds "

Shakthi was annoyed that how could he think these things are funny. Karthick just wanted to start a conversation but he did terrible mistake of triggering a wrong nerve. He regretted immediately but continued?

"Sorry 🙁🙁. Friends ? "

"I'm your doctor , Karthick we can never be friends ",she lashed out.

" As you already said you were my doctor, so now can we be friends?"

Again no reply. Shakthi went MIA.
Shakthi was in deep thoughts why she got nervous when she saw the text that he was hurt. She gets call all the time about people's illness . why she got very nervous when she got know that he was hurt. Did he mean much more than what she thinks ? Coming to the important question does she want to be friends with him? He was a celebrity eventhough he's in early stages of his career he has proven that he can be much more in this industry. Why does he wants to be friend with a middle class girl ? Or does he wants to be friend with a doctor so it'll be nice to have a doctor around for medical advice? Again the same question runs in her mind does SHE wants to be friends with him ?

She wanted a break from her thoughts. She needs to meet new people to find something to get excited like how she was before few months. She thought Karthick can bring out the change she was expecting. Doing the same things for almost 6 months may have made her to dwell upon the past and acting as a hindrance to move forward. But does it have to be Karthick ? Why him? Why does she feel a unknown emotion when it comes to him ? Before she could think more another message broke her trance.

"Shakthi ??"

"Okay"

That's how everything started . That's how they started searching themselves in each other. That's how beautiful journey of their unknown magical bond started.