part -17( deal?)

"As promised update before new year. My resolution for 2022 is to have mental peace and good health . I'm doing everything I can to have them to change the routine. So share your resolution or bucket list you wanna cross out for next year. Here let's get into the chapter. Since it's been long

 " I want this hide and seek game to end Karthick. I couldn't bring myself get into a relationship knowing my parents won't approve of."

That was it for Karthick. His world stopped. His heart forgot to beat , his lungs couldn't breath, his vision blurred. Shakthi was quick enough to assess his wave of emotions and added,

"But I'm willing to take the risk!"

Those words didn't reach his ears and he simply nodded without looking at her. Then it was replayed again in his mind , "what ? What did she say? "
He jerked and saw her face, there was smirk on her face and sincerity in her eyes .

"What did you say?"

"Food en innum varala?"

"No no !! you said something else. About taking risk ?"

"Risk illa Karthick! Rusk order panalama nu keten"

" Viladadha shakthi . Tell me what you said and why you said "

"Okay!" She sighed and continued

" You wanted to know who Karthick is to Shivangi right?" She didn't wait for him to respond and continued.

" Even I don't know Karthick. I feel happy when I think about you , it's actually overwhelming to be with you . I don't know if I can reciprocate what you feel for me. But I haven't felt like this in my life. Also I have shielded myself from feeling it because I can't let my parents get disappointed at any cost . Like I have already told you , my parents have many dreams about my marriage and about the guy I'm gonna marry. I'm sure you don't fall under that category. I don't know what you feel for me will last or you will get bored and get over me soon. Even if you think its gonna last forever , I don't want to mislead you that we will sure end up together. I'm not a girl who was interested in casual dating . For me if I decide someone is the one that's it for me . That's why I have never been in relationship keeping my family's decision in mind. But after seeing you, all my morales are blurred . I don't know whether we will end up together or not but I want to enjoy the euphoria when I'm with you for whatever time we have. So are you willing to take this forward without thinking about what the future holds for us ? " Shakthi said looking into his eyes without blinking .

Karthick was astonished. "How come everytime I think I can't fall for her more, she does something and make fall deeper and deeper." Karthick know this was not a easy decision for her. By the way she talked he can understand that she has been thinking through everything and thorough for a while now . She was not ready to answer him when he wanted an answer from her. But here she is asking him to step into the relationship he craved for. It also saddened him that how can she not think of future with him? how can she think that he will leave her? will she not fight for him while he was ready to move mountains for her. But seeing her taking her family's happiness as priority over her own happiness , makes him more desperate to become part of her family. She was right, her parents were definitely not gonna let her marry a guy from another community specially when you are in movie industry ,there's no way they are going to get marry their precious doctor daughter to an struggling actor . She was willing to take the risk of getting her heartbroken to be with him. How can anyone be not flattered by it. He is ready for it all, he will prove her that he is all in forever .He was determined more than ever to win her and her family. He was getting a deja vu " Wait a minute wasn't this the story of my film , what is happening in my life? Maybe god had planned everything and maybe that's why I'm attracted to the script I'm going to do a biopic of my life without even knowing." He chuckled.