part -13( over whelming !)

Shakthi was already in the park with her airpods hearing songs. It was her weekly routine she started after the second wave of covid to have her time. Her parents initially resisted initially not to go alone in late evening after getting dark but after she explained that she needed this for her peace just like they visit temple. She don't interact with anyone in the park but observes everything people enjoying their weekends with their children and family , the trees that rose tall may be they wanted to be part of the magnificent sky, the sun that makes us all suffer during day is fading as huge orange ball , the birds decorating the sky flying back home, the clouds that are darker on East and illuminated on the west. Evening sky is the greatest painting in the world in her eyes and painting alters itself everyday makes it more interesting. Never have ever she got tired of the sight. Evening sky is her solace, serenity, sanity. She will give all evenings just looking into the sky. Her erratic schedule of duties and restrictions at her house made her decide this Sunday evenings to get all of sanity needed to continue her next week. But when Karthick asked ,she could not bring her to deny. She atleast can make him to buy her ice-cream , that's the least he could do for her time with the evening sky. She secretly wished that Karthick should be late so she could have her time. But Karthick being Karthick always on or before time called her after reaching the location she sent him.

" Hey!! Enna restaurant porom nu nenachen. Park location anupi iruka!"

( I thought we are going to restaurant but you have sent me the location of a park)

"15 minutes pakanum nu sonneenga adhuku edhuku restaurant adhan park Ku Vara sonen!"

( You said you want to meet only for 15 minutes that's why I decided park would be nice )

" Adhu ok ma ! Unga area park la iruku adhan ! Onnu problem illaya?" Karthick questioned her.

( That's all okay. Since it's a park in your area , what about the problems that comes with it?)

" Enga area park dhan adhula Enna problem?" Shakthi asked.

( What problems?)

"Yaarachu nee oru alagana paiyan Kita pesradhu pathu unga veetula solli edhachu problem aaida podhu! Nee solradhu lam patha unga veetula strict Pola iruke!!"

( What if any boomer uncle or aunty sees you with a handsome boy and inform your parents? From what you have told , it seems your parents are strict, Aren't they?)

"Aiiyada !!! oru alagana paiyan" shakthi mocked him eventhough he's the most handsome man she encountered in her real life.

( Duh!! Handsome boy it seems!)

" Ai ,Dhodava ? Enna nakkala ! Namaku la evlo girl fans theriyuma?" Karthick defended himself.

( Duh?? Are you kidding me? You know how many are fan-girling over me?)

"Adhu epdi ungala pathi neengle perumai ya pesikreenga . Sariya narcissistic felooow Karthick neenga!"

( How could talk proud of yourself. You are such a narcissistic fellow!)

" I love myself adhukaga narcissistic nu lam solla mudiyadhu"

( You cannot call me narcissistic just because I love myself.)

"Paara !! Seri Mr. Narcissistic felooow ipdiye phone la pesitu iruka poreengala illa Ulla Vara poreengala ?" Shakthi asked clearly ignoring his comment

(Wow!! Mr. Narcissistic , are you gonna come inside or leaving after talking over the phone?)

"Seri nan vandha unaku problem edhuvu aagadhu la?", Concern for her showed in his voice.

( If I come , there will be no problem for you right?)