part - 7 ( Realisation)

Shakthi smiled sheepishly at him. Karthick was surprised and shocked to see the person in front of him. He did not expect shakthi to be this comfortable with him to pull a prank and she knows about him more than he think. " was she really a fan ? She had seen his interviews" . For the first time since he entered the café ,he looked at her properly ,she was wearing a blue knee length top and white skirt leaving her hair free but clutched few strands with a small clip and leaving part of hair front which was below her shoulders just above waist. His gaze travelled from her forehead which had small bindi which maybe missed if she's just a feet away, then to her eyebrows which was perfect monochromatic rainbow he's ever seen , coming to her eyes. OMG . HER EYES. Her kojhled eyes is magic . He never seen her eyes this closer and clearer without that stupid face shield and stupid goggles she wore in hospital. If he had only seen those eyes before, hee would have dove into them and lost forever. Her eyes told him many things than she intended. In those eyes he had seen fear,guilt and care but for the first time he can see mischief and naughtiness. Literally million things ran through his mind within seconds. Finally unable to handle the strong gaze anymore , shakthi spoke

" Epdi Kandu pudicheenga?" In her regular voice. Emerging from his thoughts and he answered

" Nee Mattum dhn Enna hero sir nu kooptruka? "

" En neenga dhn lead a neraya nadichrukeengale .Fanpages lam Vera iruku yaarume kooptadhillaya?"

He shrugged. "Koopdadhu illa"

"Ohh!! Innum konja neram veladalam nu nenachen"

"Epdi epdi ... Innum konja nerama?
Innum konja neram ipdiye pannitu irundhrundha nan fan u kooda pakama tension la thiti irupen?"

"Yaaru ??neenga ? Fan a thitti irupeenga? Summa kadha lam vidadheenga!! "

"En ? Nan la evlo periya kova Karan theriyumla!! "

"Adhan neenga enkita kelambu kelambu nu kenjunapove therinjadhu"

" Nan onnu kenjala polite a sonen "

" Dhoda!! Seri adha vidunga. Ennaya neenga pathadhe illa nanum actually adha marandhuten. Neenga epdi Kandu pudikalam nu vandheenga?"

"Adhan unaku enna theriyume !! Neeye vandhu introduce aaipa nu nenachen. Nee ivlo periya kd fellow nu theriyama poiduchu" he complained.

Both of them laughed thinking about their whole interaction since he entered the café . Suddenly Karthick remembered asking her address him as brother and thanked all the God that she refused.

Shakthi on the other hand remembered something and decided to ask him,

" Enaku oru doubt uh?"

He chuckled at her cuteness.he nodded his head indicating her to continue,

"Enna patha school padikra ponnu maariya iruku. Nan oru medical graduate theriyum la?"

"Paka Mattum illa pesunalum apdi dhn iruku", he laughed . It was his turn to pull her legs.

She glared at him and actually annoyed when he called her a child. OMG ! Didnt he asked her to call him brother. Did he want this whatever this is to be a brother - sister kinship. She don't want him to think her a child or worse SISTER. Initially she started this prank to annoy him but it took u-turn now. She decided to take control of this situation.

"Apdiya. Seri seri. Apo neenga aasai Patta maariye ungla inime Anna nu koopudren. Ok va?"

Karthick widened his eyes in shock and let out a gasp. His breathing became abnormal. Shakthi smirked looking him panicking and also realised that he doesn't want them to be just friends.

Karthick almost had a panic attack and she was enjoying it way too much and said "Karthick an..." Karthick interrupted as she expected
"venam ma"

" En ? Neenga dhna nan paaka school ponnu maari iruken u soneenga ? Karthick an..."

He again interrupted " viladadha shakthi . Nan en apdi koopda sonenu unake theriyum "

Shakthi thought for a moment but did not want to stop this fun which was way better than the initial prank. By that time, she definitely knew Karthick will not let her address him as brother that cleared her earlier doubts and decided to continue this sweet torture she was giving him.

"Illa illa.. ennava irundhalum neenga Enna Vida periyavanga dhan . En anna oda vayasu dhan unglukum so ungala apdi koopdradhu la thappe illa"

"Shakthi this is the first time we are meeting as FRIENDS . So stop this idiocy that you are trying to pull and let's have lunch."

" But I don't want to" She whined. "I'm having more fun than I had in 6 months combined. How will I stop?"
She reasoned laughing.

Karthick can see that she was laughing whole-heartedly at his mercy of his misery. Another important information was disclosed that shakthi already knows he wanted to be more.

"He he he he , if you had all the fun ,can we order?"

"Yeah , fine" she finally finished her laughter and focused on the menu.
Soon they ordered pizza and mocktails.

" Are you my fan for real or this was part of the scheme?"

Shakthi chuckled.

" I have seen you in short films during my college days. But I saw your interviews only after the night you texted can we be friends. I don't want to talk to some creepy actor who goes around and ask their doctor to be friends."

Karthick was seriously offended and glared at her,

" Creepy actor ? Me?"

Shakthi laughed at her heart out seeing his reaction.

"Yes, Mr.creep"

" What convinced you that I'm not a creep?"

" Interviews la dhan pathene. Heroine Kita kooda ukkara mateenga. Perusa heroine Kita interact Panna mariyum illa. Oru director avaru Peru Enna Praveen nu nenakren avarum sonnaru neenga bayangramana introvert nu. Your social media account was also completely professional and personal details edhume illa not even about your family. Aprm mukkiyama ullukulla edho oru instinct neenga adhukulam sari pattu varamateenga nu"

Karthick was in shock. This was the longest she had spoken to him that too it was about him. He also realised that she understood him just by seeing his interviews. His friends used to bully him saying that same dialogue when it comes to interacting with a girl. He never actually initiated a conversation or even continued a conversation which a girl started.
He always used to tell that no one has intrigued him to take the first move.
Something about shakthi has intrigued him more than anyone in his life.

"Nalla vidhama dhana pesitu irundha. Pora pokula assault a kalaichutu poidriye, adhepdi ?

"Ungla patha natural a varudhu?"

"Adhu sari !! Unaku Ennai pathi ivlo details therinjruku !! Unna pathi enaku edhume theriyadhe"

" Nan Enna ungala maari actor a ellarukum theriradhuku ! Nan oru doctor !! "

"Seri seri Mela sollu"

" I'm a medical school graduate working in ABC hospital as duty doctor and I did my college in college ###hospital"

" Nan Enna ungluku velai vangi tharumnu board a Maati iruken. Edho CV maari sollitu iruka. I don't want to know about you doctor. I want know about Shakthi. So tell me about you Shakthi!! "

******

Writers note:

Hope you guys like . Thanks for the support . Share the story with your friends. suggestions and criticism are welcomed.